Even more Clios!!

Shadowness

Car(s)
Caged Clio 182 Track Car
Last night myself and a couple of mates went on another photoshoot, nothing too serious, just a bit of a laugh and to scout some good locations.

The main area we were messing about in was a multi-storey car park, mainly because the weather was awful, so if it rained (which it did often!) it didnt matter
And I wanted to try some of the clich? car park shots

DSC_0478.jpg

DSC_0580.jpg

DSC_0501.jpg

DSC_0470.jpg

DSC_0544.jpg

Very nice again! Apart from that silver Clio's wheels...Why? :p

And how big a camera jib thing do you have for stuff like #4? Looks to be huge...:|

LOL! They're his track wheels, so they only go on for trackdays (and photoshoots ;))

Atm the rig can go about 3m off the car, but Im currently about 2 weeks from finishing my redesigned rig :) That'll go about 4-5m off the car!! (but I doubt it'll be stable at those lengths, but we'll see......)

Number two is fucking ace. I mean proper, print it out A1, mount it and hang it on your wall fucking ace.

The rest are very strong as well, the last one just above, is way too soft around the rear 3/4 of the car. Love the processing though ...

What are you using for the next rig ? I'm thinking of going carbon kevlar for all the obvious reasons ...

Funny you should mention CF, I've been doing CF body panels lately and was wondering how feasible a CF rig would be. My big concern would be the clamp connectors cracking the CF.

Didn't post for ages, but just wanted to point out small technical detail on the 1st and last shot. Where's the driver? :p

For the rest, needless to say quality work as usual!

Did you push them and then let them go while the photo was being taken, or are you invisible now?

Didn't post for ages, but just wanted to point out small technical detail on the 1st and last shot. Where's the driver? :p

For the rest, needless to say quality work as usual!

RHD?

Did you push them and then let them go while the photo was being taken, or are you invisible now?

Nah two guys were pushing for the whole exposure, I think the rig ones were about 20secs exposure.

On the first pic, you can actually see one of the guys hands pushing the right wing mirror, I didnt remove it because I thought its quite subtle (until I point it out!)