Explain your avatar

Basically my Avatar is supposed to show how awesome TechZ and Cruzz563 are.

Represent!

If anyone can make me one with the bear on the tricycle I will be appreciative. Or possibly the man in the ceiling. Really there are a million avatar possibilities here.

kokoro3.gif

If you want the clouds and the dog, I'll try to add them
(or do you want the yellow one?)

Love it.

Because once boost kicks in hard, so does the adrenaline =D.

Your attempt to explain your avatar has left me with a new plethora of questions that need explaining... o_O

It's Japan, none of it makes sense.

I'm trying to grow out of my old one, though i kinda wish this one had a monocle aswell.

I'm trying to grow out of my old one, though i kinda wish this one had a monocle aswell.

Gah, you were one of the most recognizable, time to retrain my brain again :?

<-- only avatar I've ever had though I went without one for a while. You people and your changing avatars.

<-- only avatar I've ever had though I went without one for a while. You people and your changing avatars.

Yes! Avatars should be permanent! or they should remain the same but can tweak it a bit... :p

My main form of identifying a person is by their avatar. Not by the name.

Last edited:

It's just a un-chibified version of my old one. ;) oh and monocle-less since i made a hash out of photoshopping one into it. help?

Want a certain monocle in particular, or any kind will do?

Any monocle will do. ;)

I've learnt now that if the Avatar is anime and slightly annoying to me then it's him. I have a wide and healthy dislike of that shit.

I just stumbled across the Squashed Cars thread and when I found that the obligatory MX5 was the same colours inside and out as mine, albeit the later model........

Me driving round the N?rburgring.

After beeing driven round by Sabine Schmitz there was this one sentence that popped into my mind: "How hard can it be?"
Well after 2 rounds me and my car were fine, but there answer is "VERY!"