Unverified Ownership Extension cords needed - 2015 Model S

Redliner

Forum Addict
DONOR
I don't like the idea of owning a car that depends on a service network as inept as this seems to be.

Hopefully you'll get your car but this is ridiculous.
This. A gazillion times.
You're much more confident(?) than me, @luokyio

luokyio

Merc Maniac
Car(s)
S213, W251, Scorpio
The word you are looking for is "stupidly long patience". I do hope there will not be too much need for the official service center. Even the distance 350 km would be a PITA. Regular maintenace in these is pretty straightforward, brake fluid flush and pollen filter, neither of them require special tools so local shops should be able to perform just fine.

Der Stig

is Der Slut
DONOR
Car(s)
Too many and yet not enough
Some update yesterday... Salesman finally replied, service had said there is a starting problem (???), maybe next week fixed...
How hard can it be? It's either air, fuel, or spark. Errrr wait a sec. Spark, spark, or spark?

luokyio

Merc Maniac
Car(s)
S213, W251, Scorpio
Still nothing. I actually hope it wont show up before my diagnostic cables I ordered last weekend arrive. I want to run a "scan my Tesla" on it before accepting it. As the Finnish FB group suggested, it probably has stood with empty battery for an extended period of time now and that is really bad for the battery pack. The best case scenario is that this really is the case and delay is caused because they need to replace the whole battery pack and I will get a car with brand new battery. That would actually be great IMO.