Unverified Ownership Extension cords needed - 2015 Model S

Perc

Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object
Car(s)
4x4 diesel barge
Just curious - who's driving the frogeye? I see someone is swapping winter tires on it in the proof pic :)

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
If a poor man's version pulls like this
I wouldn't call the 85 the "poor man's version." I've driven the actual poor man's Model S - the original 60, and I was thoroughly unimpressed with the acceleration. Haven't driven the 85 though.

luokyio

Merc Maniac
Car(s)
S213, W251, Scorpio
Just curious - who's driving the frogeye? I see someone is swapping winter tires on it in the proof pic :)
That is my dad in the picture. We swapped the tires because I needed to get to work today as Tesla didn't have winters yet. Plan failed as its battery died overnight. So nobody is driving it now...

Perc

Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object
Car(s)
4x4 diesel barge
If Wikipedia is to be believed, the 60 and 85 have very similar acceleration figures.

leviathan

Snores like a puppy
DONOR
Car(s)
MX-5 NC, Model 3
Congrats! Can't believe it finally made it :)

It has a brand new UMC (mobile charger), which doesn't have the 400 V 16 A plug as standard. In the original pictures it did have that, so it has gone missing somewhere. Seller agreed to send me the adapter.
Make sure that the UMC is a 3-phase one, as they come with the Model S and X! "Brand new" could be one of those that come with Model 3s that are single-phase - with those, even with the red plug it'll still only charge at 3.7kW max on a single phase, as opposed to 11kW triple-phase with the proper device.