F1 Blog

matt_shaw

Just another .ca?
I was thinking about starting up a blog devoted to the 2006 F1 season. Maybe get several people to contribute? I know there is already a ton of information on the web, but nothing that has everything in one place.

comments?

edit: no blog. a website with pages to all of the info and a news section

Would it just be a compilation of news articles or would people write thoughts and/or opinions?

both. i would try and pick the most interesting and well written articles out there; it would be cool to have people contribute articles too

Well I am interested, don't know how much I would be able to contribute with school taking up most of my time. I think I would able to write an article maybe after each race or if something significant happens.

im going to do a few sketches for the layout tonight then try and get something together tomorrow.

i'll probaly use cute news for the news management thing; super easy to work with :)

Sounds good. My plan right now is to watch the races live on sat morning, then write the article afterwards.

jayjaya29 said:
Sounds good. My plan right now is to watch the races live on sat morning, then write the article afterwards.

your races are on saturday morning? how that happen?

Raider said:
jayjaya29 said:

your races are on saturday morning? how that happen?

There is a time difference between the continents...

Sunday afternoon in Europe is saturday somewhere in the world.

Saturday maybe, but no way it'll be saturday morning. Even if the race would be in Australia it would only mean early morning in Europe and late night in America.

Huh, the races usually air saturday morning. Thats when a majority of the races air here on the East Coast.

Unless I'm totally missing out on something? :?

You guys are getting me confused.

Okay, lets take the first race of the 2006 season in Bahrain. The races starts at 2:30PM or 14:30 their time. So that means it is aired live here in the US on the east coast at 6:30AM. So thats pretty early, but I'll get it.

Lets say a race in Europe starts at 2:00PM or 14:00 European time, that means with a 6-hour difference, it will air here in the US live at 8:00AM.