F1: Brazil

tianluo said:
Laughed my heard off when Martin Brundell was talking to Kimi:

MS was having an award presented by Pele.
Martin asked Kimi: "Did you see MS getting the award?"
Kimi: " No"
Martin: " Why not?"
Kimi: "I was having a sh*t"

:lol: in front of live TV

You forgot to mention what Martin said after: Well at least you're cars going to be nice and light!

:lol:

I do hate ITV but Brundle does make up for a lot of their crap coverage.

Very mixed feelings about that one. After quali I was feeling angry at Ferrari that they couldn't give Schumi a reliable engine for his last race, but then after his puncture, it was obvious the title was NEVER meant to be his. I would have loved for him to have been on the podium, but nevertheless he annihalated those in front of him, the overatke on Kimi possibly the best of 2006.

Here's to the greatest driver ever! :)

I could only guess that's the new Kimi! Now that he's no longer with Mclaren, he can finally lose that cold professional demeanor.

Or maybe he had just simply dunk too much of the local tap water and had gotten diarrhea :lol:

i think even though ITV is british, they can go sue cash-rich google in a US court... so google has to be a c**k.

I never said that they couldn't. I was just explaining that the RIAA has nothing to do with that stuff, American or not.

Because TV falls under the RIAA's control right? Plus it's not an American channel.
I didn't say RIAA, I said **AA -- in this case, the MPAA. Secondly, the **AA's like to think they own the world, so chances are they had a say in it.

I didn't say RIAA, I said **AA -- in this case, the MPAA. Secondly, the **AA's like to think they own the world, so chances are they had a say in it.

I don't want to start a flame war, but again you are wrong. The MPAA has nothing to do with television.

Right, the MPAA has jurisdiction over movies made by NBC, WB, Paramount, Fox, Buena Vista, and Sony ONLY. I think YouTube removed that video themselves. They want to get rid of all copyrighted material off their site as they're lawsuits waiting to happen.