f1 champion

Why should Schumacher get it?! He's already got 7! LOL. Alonso is the more interesting and entertaining driver..so IMO it should go to him ;)

Re: f1 champion

stuntfreak said:
Do u guys think that alonso deserves this champion title. i personaly think that shumi should have it. :x

what cos schumacher's engine blew on sunday and alonso's didn't?

alonso's blew up in monza - it makes it equal.

used to like alonso but the way he's begun whinging is getting on my nerves, seems flavio has been passing on some of his personality.

As much as I'd give anything for Schumi to out with a title, the simple fact is the dream is over. :cry:

the dream is nearly over lonewolf....it is still possible for schumacher to win, its just very unlikely. Alonso would ahve to have the wordst race of his career or his engine blow and schumacher win....not liekly but not impossible either :)

Blythy said:
stuntfreak said:
Do u guys think that alonso deserves this champion title. i personaly think that shumi should have it. :x

what cos schumacher's engine blew on sunday and alonso's didn't?

alonso's blew up in monza - it makes it equal.

where did that come from, what does engine blow ups have anything to do with it?

ive always liked schumi, and never much alonso. i especially love how schumi has made such a comeback over the last half of the season(yes some of it is down to luck, the blow up in monza and dumbass left year dude in the renault pits)but nonetheless it was exciting to watch :D , i hope schumi still has that luck going into brazil :evil:

Who deserves what in F1 is jolly question. Should it go to best driver? Who is best driver? Should it go to best team? Should it go to best team&driver? Should it go to whoever it goes?

Kimi should be two time champion now, maybe it should go to him

:p

jimmymac said:
the dream is nearly over lonewolf....it is still possible for schumacher to win, its just very unlikely. Alonso would ahve to have the wordst race of his career or his engine blow and schumacher win....not liekly but not impossible either :)

On a minutely brighter note, the constructors championship is slightly more possible IF Ferrari can get a 1-2, and it'll mean Renault can't take it easy since they must get a 3rd and 4th, I just hope there's a third team that'll give Renault a run for their money.

I still won't be holding my breath though, Renault are still easily the favourites :(

LoneWolf said:
jimmymac said:

On a minutely brighter note, the constructors championship is slightly more possible IF Ferrari can get a 1-2, and it'll mean Renault can't take it easy since they must get a 3rd and 4th, I just hope there's a third team that'll give Renault a run for their money.

I still won't be holding my breath though, Renault are still easily the favourites :(

yea good point, i hope mclaren puts on a good show at brazil n beats renault down...but not good enough 2 beat ferrari :p

trionic said:
Kimi should be two time champion now, maybe it should go to him

:p

Kimi has the brain of a squirrel. He's quick but, in the words of Brick Tamlan (Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgandy)...a doctor will tell him in a few years that he:

..has an IQ of 48 and are, what some people call, 'mentally retarded'

He has no concept of driving a race. He drives every lap like it's qualifying so it's no wonder his car breaks all the time. If Ferrari can make a car that can survive his abuse then he'll win, but he's just not a copmplete racer.

I'd hardly say Alonso whines anymore than Schumacher. At least he doesn't bend the rules constantly and behave in a totally unsportsman like way. It's been evident for a number of years that Max Mosely and the FIA love MS and will do practically everything in their power to give them the benefit of the doubt.