F1 VS Rally debate

M5Rangerover

xkwilson said:
I love WRC, I feel they are much better drivers than F1.

I agree

it takes a much higher level of skill to do the WRC than F1

i dont think that Rally car drivers have to workout extensively to be able to handle extreme g-force on a corner at monaco, do you?

no but they do have to work out a lot to be able to hold on to the wheel
during jumps, gravel, rocks and all sorts of rough terrain

oh plz, that was a bad comparison, that's not as difficult as driving a formula one car.

Well...I tink both F1 drivers and WRC drivers have a lot of work cut for them. Juz tat each has their own difficulties to overcome in terms of driving. But it seems that to corner or handle a WRC racing car in a stretch of road no wider than the car itself on rough terrain takes a lot of skills. However, in an F1 car, they juz have to overcome the huge amt of G-force in every corner as an F1 car is lighting fast. But the F1 driver still need skills to handle tat as well. Juz tat it looks easier on telly than the WRC driver.

both are awesome atheletes, and yeah i think that they are different tools
for obviosly different jobs. F1 is like a knife through butter, and WRC is akin
to a jackhammer though concrete. is that a bad comparrison? heheh :roll:

i prefer F1, sorry

*bans justin syder*

Rally Racing > *

ah that sucks. :( :( :(

F1 RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

rally racing is the best racing there is.. it takes true skill to be able to do what they do.. not that the others dont but rally is just pure driving skill.. i have been looking for vids of WRC for long time.. and i hate the crappy coverage we get on speed.. pppplleeeaaasseee record them.. i wanna go to the rally acrolpolis so badly

btw... here is an awesome vid of WRC.. i must have watched it like 20 times.. hope u guys like it:
http://alakazoo.com/Videos/wrc-2003.wmv

justin syder said:
i dont think that Rally car drivers have to workout extensively to be able to handle extreme g-force on a corner

thanks for confirming your supreme level of stupidity. thank you. fall off a cliff

btw bahnstormer, you've firmly established yourself as this forum's OTHER wrc buff, and, from now on as far as the forums go, you are my new best friend :mrgreen:

geekdiggy said:
btw bahnstormer, you've firmly established yourself as this forum's OTHER wrc buff, and, from now on as far as the forums go, you are my new best friend :mrgreen:

Edit button is your friend :wink:

geekdiggy said:
justin syder said:
i dont think that Rally car drivers have to workout extensively to be able to handle extreme g-force on a corner

thanks for confirming your supreme level of stupidity. thank you. fall off a cliff
Glad to see 'ya here at the forums, but don't start flaming please even though justin is wrong. ;)

feel free to criticize me if im wrong but still, driving a car in mud or snow is something we can all experience, maybe not as fast but still.

you can't tell me that having a load of G-force on your neck in a hairpin is a walk in the park compared to what rally drivers experience in a race.

oh wait, actually you are right, they do have to change their own flat tires during a race. how strenuous.

i agree the narrow roads and ability to lose the car so easliy by a wrong turn but i guess i dont know much about rally. i like F1 so my still biased yet really unfounded opinion is that F1 rules, so there.

Dude, quit it with the name calling. Comon. Let shit that happened @ JW stay there. This is not JW.