[F4TA] Prizes

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
'12 MX-5 PRHT, '02 Freelander, '90 Disco 1 Bobtail
Well, 6 months have disappeared down that big cosmic toilet and we're approaching the end of round 13 of the league. This of course is the time when a winner emerges and I give them some sort of prize. I didn't want to have to be making this thread really.

Last year I very kindly had some help from another forum member who I forget, who got in touch with T10 and obtained some prize cars and cash (although I do not know if anyone actually ever got these). This year I attempted to do the same, and a few months ago I fired off a polite email to T10 with some name dropping to see if they could help. I heard fuck all back. A duplicate also got me nowhere.

So clearly T10 aren't going to supply some unicorn cars for us or some nice wedges of dough, which leaves me in the awkward situation of trying to come up with alternatives. Unfortunately I'm not the world's greatest Forza played and therefore do not have a garage full of Ferrari 250 Californias or several billion credits. I have roughly a million and a half credits at the moment and a handful of prize cars. I'd love to be able to get hold of a 250 or a DBR1 but unfortunately that's not going to happen unless an anonymous tipster buys them for me.

What I can do though is try and get some interesting cars that people might like, so this thread is really here for you to let me know what you want. My idea would be to give away some cars that have a connection with FG or TG, and I've already prepared the obligatory blue Viper SRT-10. Fire away, I don't expect people to accept that it's just for fun and I'm prepared to spend whatever credits I have to get you some nice prizes. :)

if you need some help i got about 2mil. i could work up enough for that 250 if thats what you want as a prize car or if you need some cash if i can send you some. i dont mind helpin

I've also got about 2 mil that I could give you. I wish I could help gather some more cash (because who wouldn't want everyone to end up with a sweet new ride), but I'm still trying to find time to get some laps in for the final round xD

Probably a godo idea to check how many of the potential reward winners are XBL Gold members and thus can even receive gifts before starting to gather up the stuff.

(then again, you get to keep all the stuff you can't hand out, including any reward I may or may not win, so it might be a good idea to gather as much as you can :lol:)

I bet you're all thinking that this thread would never be updated, but I have prizes!

First prize: The Ferrari 250 California:

250Cali.jpg

Second Prize: The Ford GT40:

GT40.jpg

Third Prize: The Aston Martin V12 Zagato:

V12Zagato.jpg

For all other entrants (who can receive it): The Dodge Viper:

Viper.jpg

There is only one snag, currently Ferrari are keeping the 250 and won't let the winner have it... or I bought it with car tokens and I can't gift it, but can share it through the club. :roll:

I'll be dishing these out over the next few days or weeks, sit tight. :D

Nice prizes :p

But the Zagato is DLC , that might be a problem xD

Whoops, didn't notice there was another post here. Indeed it is DLC, but look at who finished in 3rd. You do have it don't? :p

If not I struggled to find anything else that fitted in without costing as much as the GT40 or just bring rubbish.