Fallout 4

...yup, that's a Bethesda RPG that is.

The NPC stuck behind a door thing happened to me in Skyrim, it's probably a similar situation in Fallout 4. You can use a noclip command to get through the door, trigger the dialog, the NPC might walk out of the room after the dialog.

As for the trees, that seems like a GPU unstable oc issue, maybe lower the vram clocks?

Fallout 4

I finally experienced what I saw in birgirpall's video where NPC's would walk away while talking. It happened only twice.

Still, the farther into this game I get, the more bugs I find. Did the testers just get board?

Again, Bethesda.

It's not so much that the testers got bored. More like they gave you the console to work around the bugs yourself. Not to mention hoping that the mod community fixes their shit. Which makes the creation club all the more of a pain in the ass.

Again, Bethesda.

It's not so much that the testers got bored. More like they gave you the console to work around the bugs yourself. Not to mention hoping that the mod community fixes their shit. Which makes the creation club all the more of a pain in the ass.

Don't get me started on that creation club... What a farce. Bethesda is starting to slide down the EA/Obisoft slide and they'll start alienating their core fan base if they aren't careful.

Is there an end to this game? I feel like it's endless and I'm up to the point where I've gotten inside The Institute and decided to join Shaun.

You are probably about 3/4 of the way through it. Starts getting pretty epic at that point. That is about the point in the story where you have to start picking a side for real.

Fallout 4

The institute's pretty weird. Not sure how that'll work. I didn't join the brotherhood. So far I've got connections with The Railroad, The Minutemen, and as stated above, The Institute.

What freaked me out was the flashbacks while in the tunnels at the quarry. I noped out of that places asap.

haha....yeah...pretty freaky in that quarry but its kinda cool and fun too. There is a cool rare melee weapon at the end as well. All I will say is remember that Power Armor doesn't float so be careful where you wear it or you'll lose a suit.

The institute is definitely a bit weird. There will be a time when it is very clear that you have to choose a side no matter who you side with. I recommend saving your game right before that point so you can try all the endings. You can get pretty far into the game while still working with all of the factions though, so have fun with it.