Fallout 4

Eunos_Cosmo

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'84 Mazda RX7, '12 Mazda 2, '99 Porsche Boxster
I'm pumped for another Fallout game. Fallout 3 was great.

All aboard the hype train!

Loved Fallout 3 and completed the whole GOTY, but I never finished New Vegas. Maybe it's the right time to do so...

Trailer is up

The game is obviously very far along. I'm encouraged that the release date will be sooner rather than later. It looks stunning despite quite obviously using the Skyrim engine.

Bethesda has a way of making truly immersive games, especially when it comes to the Fallout series. I can't wait for this.

:w00t:

Looks absolutely incredible! And the Fallout 3 theme blowing through the second half of the trailer...Also rumor has it that Troy Baker voices the male character, certainly sounds like it.

Last edited:
Trailer is up

The game is obviously very far along. I'm encouraged that the release date will be sooner rather than later. It looks stunning despite quite obviously using the Skyrim engine.

Bethesda has a way of making truly immersive games, especially when it comes to the Fallout series. I can't wait for this.

Where are you seeing a release date? The Fallout4 website is a June 14th E3 announcement, and the preorder sites say December 31st, or not yet announced.

Where are you seeing a release date? The Fallout4 website is a June 14th E3 announcement, and the preorder sites say December 31st, or not yet announced.

I'm just speculating/hoping that it will be released in 2015.

All aboard the hype train!

Loved Fallout 3 and completed the whole GOTY, but I never finished New Vegas. Maybe it's the right time to do so...

I actually prefer new vegas' setting just because its a bit brighter and the humour is better.

and no three dog :D (though I always solve that problem in F3)

I tried to play through Fallout 3 GOTY edition in 2012. I saw enough of the technical difficulties related to the engine (like GFWL errors preventing start and trouble playing in fullscreen), and uninteresting quests/characters that I just didn't bother to continue. The "scavenging gameplay" also meant basically that as a new character I never had enough health/ammo to progress through what I needed to do, which was really frustrating and made me want to play other less roadblocky games instead.

In anticipation of Fallout 4 I reinstalled 3 yesterday and will try to grind through it I guess...

I have played Fallout 3 over the years for about 200+ hours, because scavenging and exploration seems to be my thing + I really love the setting. I like Fallout 3 more than New Vegas, because it has way more places to explore and DLC is WAY better. I even collected all possible achievements in Fallout 3(DLC included). How pathetic is that! :lol:

I hope Fallout 4 has the hardcore-mode New Vegas had, but even harder.

Last edited:
Maximum hype! This will be the game to push me into buying a Xbox One or a PS4.

Maximum hype! This will be the game to push me into buying a Xbox One or a PS4.

Yeah, it seems that I have to upgrade my 360 to Xbox One. There hasnt been a game yet that would make me buy one, but now I got the deadline.

So much this. Either that or build a new PC.

Decisions, decisions...

Maybe there will be a special edition One? I did like the look of that ultimate controller.

So much this. Either that or build a new PC.

Decisions, decisions...

Maybe there will be a special edition One? I did like the look of that ultimate controller.

Well the controller will work on windows 10....which it seems MS is forcing on W7 and W8 users.

According to the website it will also work right on Win 7. But it is $150... O U C H! That is steering wheel and pedals territory.