Famous Top Gear quotes.

you know this thread is scary.. kinda, you guys are getting obssessed with TG.. and I was making fun of star wars fans last week... :unsure:

logo said:
you know this thread is scary.. kinda, you guys are getting obssessed with TG.. and I was making fun of star wars fans last week... :unsure:

You have one of the ugliest cars ever produced in your sig, therefore your opinion on anything is moot. :twisted:

am not a 17 year old nerd.. and the M coupe is better looking than you :(
anyways whatever..jerks :(

are you serious? m coupe is nice man.. the z3 is ugly though, I duno when i first saw the M coupe am like wtf.. but when i saw that butt.. i started likeing it.. ah to each his own taste :p but its no crap car.. its really a very good car.

Yeah back to the Quotes!~

"This is the Meanest, Angriest, Heaviest most Unforgiving Machine I have ever come across" :evil:

Jeremy, ep 207 the Koenigsegg

JC talking about the Carrera GT

"Mid-engined cars don't forgive...they bite."

"Make a mistake in this, and it'll kill you."

"There is traction control, and there is a button to turn it off, but woah betide the man how does. Waa hey WOOO HOOOO *spins the car* That there, that is the button of death."

Raven reminded me of a quote whose greatness lies in its simplicity and eloquence:

"THIS IS A PSYCO CAR!"

--JC on the Viper SRT-10

logo said:
are you serious? m coupe is nice man.. the z3 is ugly though, I duno when i first saw the M coupe am like wtf.. but when i saw that butt.. i started likeing it.. ah to each his own taste :p but its no crap car.. its really a very good car.

http://www.automobil-magazin.de/fotos/bmcsl1.jpg

Now thats a properly good looking BMW. 8)

"The corner is as strange to Americans as a small meal or a President who can spell." --Hammond

"No, cows don't depreciate!!!" -- May

"And you're not gonna lose it in the Little Chef carpark either......no matter how hard you try."

Hamster on the 407 i think

Jeremy talking about the Maserati MC12 (06X02):
"Racing cars wich have been converted for road use never really work. It?s like making a hardcore adult film and then editing it so that it can be shown in british hotels. You just end with this half-hour close-up of a bloke?s sweaty face... :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: "

""The power from that 5.0 litre half TVR half Land-Rover V8, just EATING THE WORLD!""

Richard on the Bowler Wildcat ep 201

JC" This is my favourite one, the National Carpark Awards. How do you judge a carpark?"

RH"Well, you know how good the parking is...."

JC"There's not much urine in this lift, only 40% of my car was nicked, and I was only stabbed once by a heroin addict while walking across it"

"Elsewhere in the World Awards are awarded to reward excellence. But here on the Top Gear awards we would like to award an award that awrds a car that we find particularly unrewarding."

2004.12.12 Top Gear 2004 Awards

This isen't actually from top gear, but from one of his movies (cant remember the title)

Jeremy about the ride quality of the Mazda MX8:

"Its as smooth as a pint of baylies beeing poured on a freshly waxed bikini line" ....

That neary killed me :)