Favorite FinalGearers Sports

Favorite FinalGearers Sports

• Total voters
I voted for racing, but I don't follow any sports really. My favorite racing series aren't easy to follow in the US.

My second favorite would be NFL. It's the only sport that didn't put me to sleep while watching on TV.

Pretty even mix with Racing slightly ahead, although I guess that should have been expected.

Suprised there's no love for Rugby too. C'mon AFL fans!! :p

Last edited:
Ahh, when you say racing, you mean motorsports? Coz racing in a sporting context means horse racing to me.

I voted for soccer, I enjoy the World Cup and the odd European game. Cricket would be up there too, I watched a lot of the Ashes last season and I liked the Indian Premier League Twenty20 games as well.

Ahh, when you say racing, you mean motorsports? Coz racing in a sporting context means horse racing to me.
You're right, but it does indeed mean Motorsports. :)

You're right, but it does indeed mean Motorsports. :)

it means racing. a race is a race, no matter if there is a motor involved or not. am i wrong?

it means racing. a race is a race, no matter if there is a motor involved or not. am i wrong?
Not at all - I was mainly agreeing with Red_Bull though that over here at least, formally, the term Racing refers solely to Horse/Greyhound Racing. Motorsports is self-explanatory used to differentiate the two and most forms of a foot race would be classed as Athletics :p

[/pedantic]