Favorite Presenter?

Favorite Presenter?

• Total voters
Ooowww maaaaan. I just can?t decide. I like May and Hammond equally. I'll go for Hammond though, he needs some votes, he's way behind on the others.

Although I chose Hammond, I honestly like all three of them because they always mock each other.

I really wanted to pick James because of his dry wit...but Jeremy is so damned funny...I had to vote Jeremy.

I picked Hamster, but it's a close call. I'm actually surprised by the standings. Anyway, Hamster rides motorcycles, and that's what swayed me. :) Of course, so does May..and I do love his wit. And Richard, well there would be not Top Gear with out Jezza!

Hammond.

I really like the stuff May does. Clarkson seems to say the same stuff over and over and over again, gets kind of tiresome.

They are all different, all of them have good or funny things and some bad things. If I had to choose (which I did) I would pick James. He can be quite funny and his reviews are in my view more informative then the others. That's not always better, but sometimes the more technical stuff interest me more then the entertaining "POWER!!!!!!!".
Jeremy would be second, he is the most entertaining of them all. I haven't really laughed much about Hammond during the shows, although he was brilliant during the Vietnam Special with his galleon :lol:

EDIT: But they are the most brilliant as a trio then all of them seperated. That's what makes the news segments, challenges and specials so good.

Last edited:
I chose James, although I dont think Top Gear would be the same if either of them left.
But I like James' other shows a lot, I think he's a fantastic presenter in whatever he does, so I had to choose him. :)

This was a bit of a toughie for me. If there was a fourth option that said, "I can't decide; I love all three of them!" (or something like that), that's what I would've selected, as I think they're all brilliant.

Jeremy's the smartarse. The shouty one. The opinionated one. The outspoken one. Absolutely hilarious to listen to and read. This version of TG is, indeed, his "baby"; I doubt it'd be half of what it is now without his input.

James is the nerdy one. The one who appeals to my intellect. "Captain Slow/Sensible/[No] Sense of Direction/Full of Surprises". Also a bit opinionated. (The Bill Bryson rant is probably one of my favourite James moments of the entire series.)

Yet, in the end, I selected Richard. "The Hamster". The angry short bloke. The "in-general drawer of the short straw". I like his enthusiasm. I like that he wears the bulk of his emotions on his sleeve. I love that his reviews are all different. I like his thoughtfulness in interviews. I like how he doesn't take himself too seriously and can be self-depricating.

i'd like to vote for all three :p

This are the results if you only look at what the not-a-dudes have voted.

James 55%
Richard 30%
Jezza 15%

James May FTW! :D

Anyone else starting to feel really bad for poor Richard? :(