Ferrari 355 Burned Down for the Sake of Art

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
I like the german death roundabout art better.

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'13 Moto Guzzi V7, '08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
I think it looks pretty neat in a ratrodish way (well not quite a ratrod as it doesn't work :p).

These aren't rare cars so I'm not concerned.

GRtak

Forum Addict
How many of you peeps had the same opinion to the Corvette being torn apart? Is it somehow different because this is a Ferrari?

And no I don't approve of this for the same reasons I did not approve of the Vette.

Jay

the fool on the hill
I like it. Then again, I get abstract art, whereas many people find it offensive.

YF19pilot

Car(s)
2006 Honda Civic Coupe
I don't get art. This is almost as bad as the guy who's letting an entire collection of Corvettes just rot because "he might do something with them someday for ART." I hate when people do stupid things for "art".

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Fiat 500 1957 Edition
Oh my God, HE DESTROYED A RARE CAR! HOW DARE HE VANDALIZE A FERRARI LIKE THAT?! WHAT A WASTE OF A FERRARI! WHY COULDN'T HE DESTROY A CAMRY INSTEAD?!!! IF HE WANTED TO GET RID OF A FERRARI HE SHOULD HAVE GIVEN IT TO ME!!! ANTHONY JAMES SHOULD BE LYNCHED, THEN DRAWN, QUARTERED, TARRED, FEATHERED, AND GIVEN THE COMFY CHAIR! ALL ARTISTS ARE THE SAME ANYWAY, "ART" IS RETARDED AND I JUST DON'T GET IT.

Last edited:

Mr. Nice

It would have been a lot more artistic if he'd used a Porsche 911 GT3

TC

aka TomCat
The only thing that really bothers me about stuff like this is the wastefulness of it all. Like setting up a feast in a starving country, only to run it over with the gravedigger monster truck, set the remains on fire, and piss on the ashes. The world would be a far better place if such people were aborted.

And I refuse to refer to it as art, since it took no skill, talent, imagination, or effort to create. To admit that this is art is to admit that there is no such thing as "artistic skill" and I don't feel like doing that just yet.

Aircooled

Car(s)
00' Jeep Cherokee
I'm glad I stop "Art" for a living then...

mpicco

Forum Addict
Car(s)
R19
Next time he should torch himself and take a picture. I hate this modern "art".

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
Shame, but it was going to burn itself someday anyway :D