Ferrari 355 Burned Down for the Sake of Art

jack_christie

Forum Addict
Anthony James torched the Ferrari, and then flanked it with birch trunks and put it in a mirrored cube? !!!!!

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2011/09/ferrari-355-burned-down-for-sake-of-art.html

ANTHONY-JAMES-355-SPIDER-0.jpg

I like the german death roundabout art better.

I think it looks pretty neat in a ratrodish way (well not quite a ratrod as it doesn't work :p).

These aren't rare cars so I'm not concerned.

How many of you peeps had the same opinion to the Corvette being torn apart? Is it somehow different because this is a Ferrari?

And no I don't approve of this for the same reasons I did not approve of the Vette.

Dumb, but at least this wasn't a rare car.

I like it. Then again, I get abstract art, whereas many people find it offensive.

I don't get art. This is almost as bad as the guy who's letting an entire collection of Corvettes just rot because "he might do something with them someday for ART." I hate when people do stupid things for "art".

Oh my God, HE DESTROYED A RARE CAR! HOW DARE HE VANDALIZE A FERRARI LIKE THAT?! WHAT A WASTE OF A FERRARI! WHY COULDN'T HE DESTROY A CAMRY INSTEAD?!!! IF HE WANTED TO GET RID OF A FERRARI HE SHOULD HAVE GIVEN IT TO ME!!! ANTHONY JAMES SHOULD BE LYNCHED, THEN DRAWN, QUARTERED, TARRED, FEATHERED, AND GIVEN THE COMFY CHAIR! ALL ARTISTS ARE THE SAME ANYWAY, "ART" IS RETARDED AND I JUST DON'T GET IT.

rage%20nuclear.png

Last edited:
It would have been a lot more artistic if he'd used a Porsche 911 GT3

The only thing that really bothers me about stuff like this is the wastefulness of it all. Like setting up a feast in a starving country, only to run it over with the gravedigger monster truck, set the remains on fire, and piss on the ashes. The world would be a far better place if such people were aborted.

And I refuse to refer to it as art, since it took no skill, talent, imagination, or effort to create. To admit that this is art is to admit that there is no such thing as "artistic skill" and I don't feel like doing that just yet.

I'm glad I stop "Art" for a living then...

Meh, wake me up when he says he's going to torch his MiG-17.

Next time he should torch himself and take a picture. I hate this modern "art".