Ferrari 458 vs F-150

Bizness

Car(s)
2004 Cobra Vert - 2013 Mustang GT/CS
Not sure if it's a repost, if so sorry.

For a sceond I thought the guy on the phone was the owner of the pickup :p

Wonder how the Ferrari owner got the pickup driver not to drive it off and make him wait for a lift.

I shoulden't laugh at this should I ? :p

What's more lame, wearing a Ferrari tshirt when you don't own a Ferrari or if you do?

Wow. Over 5 Posts and no LeMans/Gt40 reference. FinalGear is actually better than Jalopnik. Then again, that says as much as "not as bad as the daily mail".

I presume that shortly after this video the 458 self destructed, burning to a crisp so no industrial secrets could be found.

*snob voice*

Oh and isn't this just the most delicious metaphor for the GT40's performance at Le Mans? Hurr hurr hurr

What's more lame, wearing a Ferrari tshirt when you don't own a Ferrari or if you do?

Damn good question. Can't decide since both are unbelievably lame, ha.

Apparently what happened is 458 was overtaking the car in front of it, (presumably turning right and the 458 driver couldn't wait, so decided to cross double yellow to overtake) and the F-150 was making a left turn (presumably seeing the the car that was in front of the 458 signal/turning and so decided to roll out) and then bam.

"Dont worry everybody, my trucks alright!" :D

Next advertising campaign should feaure simply a picture of this and a slogan ' FORD, Crushing the competition" :p

Last edited:
And that's one of the new plastic fantastic junk-heap F150s. Just imagine what would have been strewn about had that Ferrari tangled with a proper steel one from about '96 on back.

doesn't matter, from the moment you wear brandshirts, you're a douche...

And that's one of the new plastic fantastic junk-heap F150s. Just imagine what would have been strewn about had that Ferrari tangled with a proper steel one from about '96 on back.

I this case, I don't think it would matter. Most trucks would just drive over it... lol.

I this case, I don't think it would matter. Most trucks would just drive over it... lol.

Well, when I go outside and look at my '85, I notice my bumper hangs down at about knee height or so. Standing near an '07 to '09, as in the video, I find the front bumper halfway up my thigh. That height difference will certainly have an effect on how much Ferrari is strewn about in that situation...

I think it'd be more a case of through instead of over. Idunno...someone get the mythbusters on this!