Ferrari F40

Bubs360

Car(s)
'91 Sentra SE-R, 2003 Triumph Speed Triple 955i
Words are not required. A gentleman came out and opened the front up for me, and was going to come back and open the hood as well, but unfortunately I had to get going before he came back. Still, it's a f***ing F40!

bartboy9891

I'm not Moe
Is it normal to park an F40 on the lawn across from a McDonalds in New Hampshire? Awesome sighting.

_HighVoltage_

Captain Volvo
Car(s)
1998 Volvo S70 T5M
Mmmm...I like that Saturn behind it :lol:

In two weeks when I go home, I will take some pictures of a F40 Replica that has been sitting on this dealer's car lot for about 5 years...

I wonder if they're gonna try and tell me it's a real Ferrari? :)

Bubs360

Car(s)
'91 Sentra SE-R, 2003 Triumph Speed Triple 955i
Mmmm...I like that Saturn behind it :lol:
Haha yeah, that'd be my car. :lol:

I am so glad I decided to take that route through town, otherwise I'd have never saw this gem, as it was going out of town in a matter of minutes after I left, apparently.

tmbrudy

Car(s)
Honda Element
By far the nicest care I have ever heard of existing in NH. Good spot, Ive never seen one of these living in Miami!

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
None anymore...
You win the golden shovel for digging up a 7 year old thread...

That said, the thread opener hasn't been logged in for more than 2 years so I don't think he's still around here to answer...

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
So trying to help - in the 5th picture you can see the reflection of a sign that says Weeks Associates, which Google reveals to be a commercial real estate firm in Laconic. In a few shots you can also see a lake across the street. Looking up McDs near Laconia that are near water, you get this one.

The McDs has been remodeled, but the building with the white/red facade is still there.

avanti

Forum Addict
Car(s)
5 cars + 8 motorcycles
You win the golden shovel for digging up a 7 year old thread...

That said, the thread opener hasn't been logged in for more than 2 years so I don't think he's still around here to answer...
I missed it the first time around, and didn't realize it was an old thread until you pointed it out. Regardless of age, I loved seeing the pictures of the F40!