Ferrari + GT = Pure Sex

Koenig

That's friggin top news :thumbsup: Those pics of the 599 are :drool:

I find it amazing that the cars take 6-months to produce :eek: But it's worth it at the end because the cars look great :D

Man I want that game but I'm gonna have to wait a while until PS3 prices come down....

Just talked to the manager of the electronics department at the store where I work, and he said that he'd put aside a PS3 for me when they receive the first shipments :thumbsup: . Got my money all saved up :woot: .

About fuckin' time! Too bad my sister is getting a 360 rather than a PS3. :(

Great... Gran Turismo and MGS4... to top it all off PS3 is rumoured to cost 1000USd when its first released. :S Just great.

Nope, more like 700 Euros in Germany... Shoudl be around 700 USD as well, since you guys always seem to get it a bit cheaper...

And the small PS3 will also have hdmi output, so you could go for that as well...

but GT HD is going to suck...you better wait for GT5. ;)

Buba said:
Nope, more like 700 Euros in Germany... Shoudl be around 700 USD as well, since you guys always seem to get it a bit cheaper...

And the small PS3 will also have hdmi output, so you could go for that as well...
I live in Finland. :D Still 700? is alot for me.

ryosuke said:
Source? :eek:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/734/734938p1.html

Yamauchi provided a summary of what's known about GT HD so far, including the split in modes between classic and premium. Just to avoid confusion, we'll repeat the details here. Classic mode is GT4 in high definition and with a few additional visual enhancements. The mode will be playable exclusively through downloadable cars and tracks. Premium mode is a single player preview of Gran Turismo 5, featuring a full-fledged PS3 graphics engine and detailed tracks and car models.

Marked said:
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/734/734938p1.html

Yamauchi provided a summary of what's known about GT HD so far, including the split in modes between classic and premium. Just to avoid confusion, we'll repeat the details here. Classic mode is GT4 in high definition and with a few additional visual enhancements. The mode will be playable exclusively through downloadable cars and tracks. Premium mode is a single player preview of Gran Turismo 5, featuring a full-fledged PS3 graphics engine and detailed tracks and car models.
Maby abit of a dumb question but when you download new cars and tracks, how much does it cost... or is it a free service? Wtf?

-Cpt. J.- said:
ryosuke said:
HD will be some kind of prologue and the whole concept of having to buy any car for real money is ridiculous in my opinion...

ryosuke said:
-Cpt. J.- said:
ryosuke said:
HD will be some kind of prologue and the whole concept of having to buy any car for real money is ridiculous in my opinion...
From my own experience I can say that each new gen console has more expensive games than its predecessor. About 15~20 euros more. So if it will be like this, and I think it will be, PS3 games will cost 70?.... thats alot to pay for a game if you have to pay for tracks, cars AND "items". BS, BS i say.

Forza will also have these cars :p O and Europe will get it the same time as everyone else :p

Seriously those graphics look really nice, specially the interior of the 599. But I will say that I think the backgrounds look really bad, like they are a 2d picture plopped there.

GT:HD will be split in two modes:

GT:HD Classic basically is GT4 in 1920x1080p. So, we get the same cars, tracks, physics, sounds and so on. It's just kind of polished and got rid of some nasty graphic faults. However, as it seems at the moment, it will come without any car or track, and you will have to download them for some money. To compensate that a little bit, the game itself will be cheap to buy they say. Additionally, they will offer other updates than cars and tracks after a while, such as a damage model and better physics.

GT:HD Premium pretty much is GT5 Prologue. It is somewhere on the way to GT5, offering 30 cars and 2 tracks. As it seems, they will offer another 2 tracks and another 30 cars later on.

Regards
the Interceptor

So you pay for something for the privelage to pay for more?

Cool. Seriously thought why don't they just make a normal game?

I have no clue. Especially as they already had GT4 ready made. :bangin:

It's a brutal ripoff, it'd cost something like $2000 to buy every car and track in GT4 under this system.

As much as I really, really love the GT series, I hope GT:HD crashes and burns, hard. That way, Sony can get their collective shit together and release GT5 as a whole game.

BerserkerCatSplat said:
It's a brutal ripoff, it'd cost something like $2000 to buy every car and track in GT4 under this system.

As much as I really, really love the GT series, I hope GT:HD crashes and burns, hard. That way, Sony can get their collective shit together and release GT5 as a whole game.
So totally agreed.