FG: Help us with our birthday surprise

I was #199

Also done, hope we can get it for him. :)

Done. Finally a real use for my facebook acct.

Done. Wanted to read what he's put, but Google translate is fucking useless :lol:

"Of a young boy up trucks have been an absolute interest in the target number 1, and the Toyota / Lexus has always been the thing. LFA driving is such a great dream that I had already thought about traveling the world just to see a car driving on I had dared to dream at all. The true fan's dream come true if I were to implement p??st?isitte LFA had to drive."
I understand that :)

thank you all who "liked" the competition is still going so if someone wants to participate, feel free to do so. Thanks in advance..

just got the information about the "competition" and the birthday hero gets to drive the LFA! Thank you all for the support!!

I will try my best to negotiate myself in the circuit also with my camera. It is a Lexus customer evening and I have a Ford so shall see how it goes. :)

and its not looking good for my part.. the event is lexus owner exclusive and invite only. Not even avecs allowed....
there should be finnish car show "teknari" filming also and the birthday hero is allowed to photoshoot as much as he wants.. I wouldve loved to participate but seems quite tricky now..