Fifth Gear 2013

zesty1

Fifth Gear was never good enough for Channel Five as it was too factual and television needs entertainment.

LoudMusic

Car(s)
2006 S2000 | 2008 Wrangler Unlimited
Sabine is one of the greatest motoring personalities ever. It will be great to see her on screen again.

irisfailsafe

Car(s)
BMW 528i
Any conclusion on the series? I have one I cannot stand Vicky, she is so annoying and her reviews are so predictable that i just fast forward her sections. Also on a totally superficial side. She doesn't look very good, they should invest in a makeup department.

jack_christie

Any conclusion on the series? I have one I cannot stand Vicky, she is so annoying and her reviews are so predictable that i just fast forward her sections. Also on a totally superficial side. She doesn't look very good, they should invest in a makeup department.
On the plus side they've had some good guests like Kris Meeke, Mark Higgins and Sabine.

Show has improved and features are better

I thought it was a good series and I was bummed to learn there's no new episode for tonight. Fifth gear for me is a consistent and enjoyable show. The last episode with Sabine was the best of the series. My main complaint is that I find Tiff and Jason annoying together. I like Jason's reviews though because he isn't afraid of being critical.

satcomvato

Car(s)
'13 Mustang GT/CS
I thought it was a good series and I was bummed to learn there's no new episode for tonight. Fifth gear for me is a consistent and enjoyable show. The last episode with Sabine was the best of the series. My main complaint is that I find Tiff and Jason annoying together. I like Jason's reviews though because he isn't afraid of being critical.
I agree completely. This was my favorite series yet and I thoroughly enjoyed the last episode (even though I had to redownload in HD after the video switched half-way through). Jason and Tiff are a little annoying together, but I can handle it. I liked that there weren't too many segments where someone from the show was training a celebrity how to drive. I'd usually just skip passed those segments. I really like Johnny's role in the show, I think he fits in well. I'm really liking Fifth Gear now, it's too bad it's on break.

nameless1

First gear is still good as always to watch, quite informative while still very entertaining, I definitely like 45min format instead of short one. The only thing that annoys me are their brakethroughs in between each section of the show (coming next...). If only they threw this out and replace it with more review content (for which we all watch the show anyway) it would be a perfect show for me.

Phila

Car(s)
1995 Subaru Legacy, 2008 Subaru Legacy
What ever happened to 'Graham from the Office?' The Fifth Gear Web TV videos were great. A new 5 minute review every week was entertaining.

Pipppetto

They actually did, according to the latest appearances.
Of course, we could expect a bit more :)

Zorlac

Im liking FG more and more, in fact I prefer it over TG these days. Tired of the shtick TG and Co puts out these days. The 30 minute format for old FG sucked, this new format is much much better. And yeah I cant stand Vicki either, mainly because of that awful squeaking laugh.

cuprascott

Fifth gear (Twitter) is saying they will (VERY likely) be back around mid September
Jonny Smith ?@Carpervert

Newsflash. The new series of @fifthgeartv begins Sept 16th on @DiscoveryUK with the usual suspects @vb_h @tiff_tv @jasonplato & me.

nickgeorge25

Car(s)
2013 BMW 328i M-Sport
The first episode description is up for 22x01 on September 16th: "The team track test the most powerful diesel, the Range Rover V8. Plus, which of the new Cabrios combine supercar speed and movie-star glamour?"

Tiffnie_Dell

Thank goodness, at last a decent motoring show is back on our screens. After the disappointment of the last Top Gear series and the embarrassment of the US version it's like breath of fresh air. :)