Fifth Gear is coming back!

blackwind

The official Fifth Gear page on facebook just posted a photo of an Aston Vanquish and a Ferrari F12. They said that the new series is in the works and will be aired at next year's spring.

link:- https://www.facebook.com/fifthgear/...741825.103512462518/10153356195607519/?type=1

I knew Fifth Gear wasn't gonna die yet. Its a show I've always loved and one of the few that still feels like a "motoring show" (as opposed to the comical antics from Top Gear) so its quite a pleasure to know they're coming back. I have a feeling that 2015 is going to be a good year!

I didn't even know they planned to cancel it.

The show which won't die. Fantastic!

Having spent a week with Jonny and Wookie, I will say they are both awesome guys and genuinely fun human beings. I love top gear but those guys are great even off screen.

Sean

There will be 2 bits from Poland. Tiff in Barb?rka Rally and Vicky in 911 Turbo Cabrio. Both filmed in Warsaw.

I believed the airdate was 24 February ?

And i Quote:

"The new series starts 24th of February at 8pm"

Last edited:
That was last year's series when it was on Discovery UK who couldn't even be arsed to update their website. It still shows last year's info.

Episode 1 of series 25 aired yesterday on the History Channel 5th March 2015, although what precisely it has to do with history is anyone's guess...

B_WsDdAW8AQyNb_.png:large

"Fifth Gear? Oh that show is history......."

Can't believe I forgot it was on. Hopefully rescheduled for a repeat some time over the weekend.