Fifth Gear is coming back!

I forgot about this:? Looks like 6 episodes this season

No HD rip yet<_<
Fifth.Gear.S24E01.PDTV.x264-C4TV
MP4 | AAC VBR | 370MB
Tiff Needell and Formula E driver Karun Chandhok race two supercar GTs worth over ?400,000 between them, the Ferrari F12 and Aston Martin Vanquish. Jonny Smith looks at the ultimate British getaway car of the 1960?s, the Mk2 Jaguar, then drives a brand new version. The Fifth Gear team test Renault?s new rear wheel drive city car, the Twingo. And Vicki Butler-Henderson puts Alfa Romeo?s new lightweight sports car, the 4C, through its paces on some challenging Welsh roads.

Last edited:
Can be found now on Kickarse, Extra-to-rrent and to-rrent-reactor if you were that way inclined.

I would say it is back! Damn shame that Jason Plato is busy or not involved any-more. The Series 23 line-up was perfect in my opinion. Hopefully he'll return.

Strange to see this program on the history channel. It almost makes me want to watch it on the telly.

Pretty solid show! I hope Fifth Gear are also going to test the Tesla Model S p85D. Would be interesting to hear what they think is better. That or the i8.

I am loving this season! Having watched the first two episodes and currently downloading the third, I would say that I am satisfied with what is served up. I wonder if Fifth Gear will ever test the McLaren P1, Porsche 918 and LaFerrari. Not a track test, that's TG's job, but a simple review. Almost every major car show (TG, Motor Trend, Autocar, etc) has got their hands on the trio and only Fifth Gear is left behind.

Pretty solid show! I hope Fifth Gear are also going to test the Tesla Model S p85D. Would be interesting to hear what they think is better. That or the i8.
Those two are different cars. One's an electric and the other a plug-in hybrid. Comparing them is pointless. Reviewing them is not.

Ha yeah. Reviewing would be great. It would also be a quite fun comparison to the Merc S63AMG and Jag XJR from last episode.
It is a shame TG screwed relations up with Tesla. My guess is that a sort of review from will remain on the wish-list.

Fifth Gear and the super cars would be epic, but to have a real comparison they would have to be driven by the same presenter. Or by all of them. Would be fun to know why Johnny would prefer one to lets say Tiff or Vicky

Ha yeah. Reviewing would be great. It would also be a quite fun comparison to the Merc S63AMG and Jag XJR from last episode.
Again. You are making the wrong comparisons.

Fifth Gear and the super cars would be epic, but to have a real comparison they would have to be driven by the same presenter. Or by all of them. Would be fun to know why Johnny would prefer one to lets say Tiff or Vicky
According to what I feel, Johnny would end up with the 918, Tiff would take the McLaren and Vicky the LaFerrari. Thats because Vicky has already tested many Ferraris on the show, Tiff would want to find out how the F1's successor is and Johnny would just have the easiest to drive and most economical of the three as he always does the 'common man' sort of stuff. Again, this is just my theory.

Last edited:
Could be, lets hope, wait and see! Great program.

Without getting sidetracked to much, why is comparing Model S p85D to S63 amg and XJR wrong? All are executive saloons, high price, high top speed, heavy large sedans?
What would you compare the model S too? What I would like to know in comparison to the BMW i8, is what they believe is the better drive-train.

This is the museum VBH went too.
http://www.muzeum-motoryzacji.com.pl/

Patryk Mikiciuk presents shows on this channel
http://www.tvnturbo.pl/

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Next week: @tiff_tv and @harrismonkey do battle on track in the Porsche 911 GT3 and Ferrari 458 Speciale.
CBDkOTYVAAANuse.png:large

Alright, there are 8 episodes this season. After the fifth episode with GT3 vs Speciale, the last two will be Romania and SA specials. I'm especially excited for SA as Tiff will finally drive the Huracan. I wonder if he shares the same opinion about its looks as Richard Hammond and me.