Fifth Gear Renewed?

Wragie

Car(s)
MB ML-320/ Lotus 7
I had read online that there was a bit of a discussion with the powers that be if Fg would have been renewed. Obviously they did last season. Here what I'm wondering about, was this past season short or normal length? I thought there were a couple more episodes listed. Then they sort of delayed one episode for a few weeks and then nothing. So I've now been wondering if they were pulled and if they have been renewed or not. Anyone know what has and is going on with them?

I've looked at that site previously. It really doesn't say much about the shows status. You haven't heard anything in any of the papers etc? Usually someone posts something about discussions or lack there off somewhere. Find out sooner or later I guess.

Ok just have to wait and see I guess. I gather FG just doesn't get the gossip printed as freely as TG seems to.

Fifth Gear was renewed for four series of 10 episodes, the last of which should start in the next few weeks. Tiff Needell actually started filming today. I don't know whether it's been renewed for next year, and with the station having new owners there has to be some doubt as to whether it will.

Channel 5 has some good stuff on it actually (The Gadget Show for instance) but the way they are heading (Big Brother etc.) is not a good sign.

@tiff_tv Tiff Needell
New series of Fifth Gear starts October 14th ...