No 56k: FinalGear around the world care package - Progress & Photo thread

Here's an idea. I wonder if 3 months would be enough for it to go to Mercury and then to Norway via mgkdk..? That way roadtrip crew could pick it up to take to ringmeet.

i think a trip to mercury would be prohibitively expensive, take several months, and we wouldn't get it back...

Yes, probably, but think of all the cool pictures we'd get. The selfie will prove to be difficult though

The selfie will prove to be difficult though

He laughed:

searleMoment.jpg

Message from he-he. Her life is chucking shit bombs at her from all quarters and she sends her apologies for the delay. Ice is going to PM me the next address and I will send it to her on Facebook.

I'm sure you will all join me in wishing her well. PM her if you wish or if you can send her a message on Facebook.

Ah, sorry to hear that. I don't have her FB so send her an e-brofist for me.

Contact with He-he has been made and she now has mgkdk's address. Hopefully the package will be on the move again very soon.

Requested an update from he-he from whom I heard just now (she's had a lot on her plate, bless her). According to the tracking info the parcel is at Danish customs and has been there a while..... :(

Why on earth is it in customs..... stupid danish postal service :censored:

Requested an update from he-he from whom I heard just now (she's had a lot on her plate, bless her).
All the best from me to her!

Why on earth is it in customs..... stupid danish postal service :censored:
If the German postal service was in any way involved, don't get your hopes up. They're in their third week of striking and there's no telling where stuff is.

Dunno. I'll message he-he and see if she can update.

I sent her a message on fb 9 days ago, haven't heard back, if I can get the trackingnumber I can file a claim and see if it can't get moving again.

There might be progress, will update when the postoffice opens in some two hours :dunno:

Fingers crossed.

Oh yes, it's open 13-17, and it's not even an actual postoffice it's just a corner in a supermarked, they closed nearly all postoffices here.