FinalGear Around the World Care Package!

I can represent Colorado. However...shipping times might be a hassle if we do this all over the world.

Just as an example - my dad sent me a package from Bulgaria on January 26. I'm still waiting for it...

I'm in!
Louisville, Kentucky
(which means the next recipient will most likely get something KY Derby or Bourbon (if they're of age) related.

Why not, I'm down for it. :)

Edit: I'm in mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

There'll need to be insurance on the package for some countries, non-insured packages have a tendency to not arrive in China :-D

This would be awesome. I'm definitely down, but I'd like to make some suggestions:

1.) Everybody insert one postcard from their town or the nearest city that has postcards. Eventually, it'll be a pretty big box, but it'll be cool to add to the pile and see where everyone's from. Bonus points for cheesy postcards.
2.) Use a Puffalump.

I'm game! :D From here in Los Angeles...which means I'll sneak altoid in all my photos. Oh baby. :wicked:

Boston, MA. LeVeL is here too so we can actually add a picture of the two of us with the package. Hell, everyone in the eastern MA area can join in.

Ok, I'm in, from Toronto. But put something cool in the box. Teddy Bear is a bit corny. I'm also for the postcards. But please, whatever you do, do NOT pick a pair of jeans as the item to pass around. I'll burn them if you do.

I would love to see a Puffalump go around the world, but I would cry if anything happened to it. Just cry. I'd be despondent for YEARS and scarred for life.

Puffalumps = <3

I guess this means that whoever starts the box should include a Puffalump, then. Just...be careful with the sweet little 'lump, please? :bunny:

Last edited:
I would love to see a Puffalump go around the world, but I would cry if anything happened to it. Just cry. I'd be despondent for YEARS and scarred for life.

Puffalumps = <3

I guess this means that whoever starts the box should include a Puffalump, then. Just...be careful with the sweet little 'lump, please? :bunny:

I say we should get a plain white voodoo doll with Ben Collins' face on it and each of us can put a decorative pin in it before we send it along. :evil:

I'd be up for it too. Depending on the time frame I'll either be in stinky Pairs or back in much lovelier Wyoming.

I'm in. Los Angeles Area.

I'm game! :D From here in Los Angeles...which means I'll sneak altoid in all my photos. Oh baby. :wicked:

Save on postage, use gas instead. :D

Last edited:
One more thing to note, this should probably be sent by standard post. Every time I've sent an international package via FedEx or UPS, it would get suck in customs until the recipiant paid some outrageous brokrage fee.

Frankly, this is a brilliant idea. If anyone is willing to send the package to the Eastern European equivalent of Mordor, please put me down for NW part of Latvia, right by the gulf shore.

Western Finland. From which direction would it be coming? I can send it to Sweden if I receive it from Perc from more Southern Western Finland (if he's partaking) or mail it to him.

lovely idea, i'm definitely in :)

aachen, germany (the west, right next to the netherlands / belgium, so i'd be happy to take it over the border and post it there to save on cross-country shipping cost).