FinalGear Around the World Care Package!

vader-nooooo.jpg

Such Injustice!

Well that's a steaming pile.

I guess if it comes to it we could identify with certainty that any given Viper is ours though, we have enough photographic evidence of it.

Well shit.

Of all the places shit could get stolen it's Switzerland. Holy crap. So someone opened the parcel and stole two used toy cars, resealed the parcel and sent it back?

How much does it matter if the cars are replaced and not the original ones? It's not as if we were aiming for a Guinness World Record although I realise it won't quite be the same.

Not a bad idea. The cars could still be in Switzerland somewhere.

And we have a sort of route that the package has taken, except the delivery to the wrong address. We don't have the wrong address. How much trouble would it be to get that information? And would the post office be compliant, or do we have to involve the police for it?

I turned down taking part on this for fear the local post would lose the parcel and it gets misplaced/stolen/whatever in Switzerland...
:lol::(

Noooooo! :cry:

Ok, it's been two weeks. The missing report was unsuccessful since we can't track down the cars because the package has been brought in by hand to the post office in Berne. So there are no records of who the actual finder of the package was. And also (since it's been mentioned) involving the police makes no sense since the value of goods is only 10 Euros and the swiss post is eager to pay for the loss anyway. - It's quite a stupid and sad situation, but there we are.

Hence my question: Should it stop here, or should we buy another Viper model and send it further on together with the postcards?

I've only been following this, so in my (quite) humble opinion, a new model car to continue the journey is better than no model car.

I vote for any Swiss members contacting their local TV news channels to see if it won't make a special interest story and see if the original cars can't be recovered.

The upside is that someone now has a model car that has been down Ice's pants.