FinalGear Bi-Weekly Photo Assignment #11 - "Perspective" - THE WINNER

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
The votes are in and tallied (finally, I hate school sometimes)!

Four entries again this round, it was a tough theme but you folks came through again! 8)

So, here's the results that you've all been waiting for!

First place, numero uno, with 54 points, taken with her brand new camera is mgkdk's "Digging"! A great shot! :thumbsup:

37746da9.jpg

Coming in with 45 points for a solid second place is Underscore with "Rocks"!

100fb3c1.jpg

And third but not least is Flamingice with "Roaming the Streets of Venice", with 26 points!

937a3b50.jpg

Congratulations to mgkdk and thanks again to the participants, hopefully we'll see you next round!

Entrants:

mgkdk - "Digging" (54)
underscore - "Rocks" (45)
flamingice - "Roaming the Streets of Venice" (26)
mautzel - "Speed Limit" (13)

First place, numero uno, with 54 points, taken with her brand new camera is mgkdk

Woot, there's the proof. Expensive camera = better pictures :mrgreen: :p
Thanks for voting for me, and congrats to the others :)

So close, congratulations to mgkdk.

If you look close enough at my picture, mainly at the upper corner in the rocks, you can see the sand pumping jetty :p

Would it be possible to get a new assignment for this, as it has been a while.

I'm guessing these have died like the Photoshop contests then. :(

They stopped a month before I got my camera.

Gmail is currently kicking me in the balls.

We?re sorry, but your Gmail account is currently experiencing errors. You won?t be able to use your account while these errors last, but don?t worry, your account data and messages are safe. Our engineers are working to resolve this issue.

Please try accessing your account again in a few minutes.

Try Again Sign Out

I've been getting that message every time I try to download mautzel and underscore's photos. I sent an email to the support team yesterday, hopefully they'll straighten it out soon. All the other photos worked fine, no idea why it's just those two.

So, how is Gmail treating your kajonies these days? Any new assignments coming up? :D

I have managed to recover the [shattered pieces of my ballsack] from a work computer and I'm making the voting thread right now. Hooray for balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.