FinalGear Bi-Weekly Photo Assignment #4 - THE WINNER

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
This topic, "Cars" was obviously going to draw a lot of entries. 12 members saw fit to have their entries in the running, but only one picture took a full 44% of all the votes cast!

This week's winner, with his image entitled "Driving in Circles," is Iben!

a3df26e0.jpg

Taking 29 of the total 66 votes, this picture powerhoused its way to the winner's circle.

Second place, with 15 votes is BerserkerCatSplat's image, "Success and Failure". Not a bad pic, if I do say so myself. ;)

d6986313.jpg

Now, this gets interesting. For the first time ever, there is a three-way tie for third place!

mancs' shot "Late Again", jayhawk's "The Wait", and arosamike's "On a Knife Edge" all took 14 points to snatch 3rd place!

"Late Again"
ef1a6501.jpg

"The Wait"
8536a65a.jpg

"On a Knife Edge"
e698b7a6.jpg

Only one vote away from making it a 4-way tie is mautzel's photo "Where are the Cars", taking 13 points with an interesting twist on the theme.

ee118641.jpg

Thanks to everyone who entered, and congratulations to the winners!

Here's the nitty gritty of all who entered:

Arosamike: "On a Knife Edge"
BerserkerCatSplat: "Success and Failure"
Iben: "Driving in Circles"
Jayhawk: "The Wait"
Labcoatguy: "Lotus (1)"
Mancs: "Late Again"
Mautzel: "Where are the Cars?"
Mischief007: "Untitled"
MonkeyMax: "Lotus (2)"
Rootrider: "A Look This Car Sees Every Day"
Thrasher: "Boring White Porsche"
Wintermute: "Maserati am Nuerburgring"

WOw thats some people at the third place :lol:

Damn that was close - congrats to everybody! Now that my picture nearly made it into the hall of fame once I simply have to ask to be named correctly as well, BCS ;) (mautzel instead of matzuel)

mautzel said:
Damn that was close - congrats to everybody! Now that my picture nearly made it into the hall of fame once I simply have to ask to be named correctly as well, BCS ;) (mautzel instead of matzuel)

Good lord, I can't believe I've been reading it wrong the whole time! :bangin: Sorry!

:blush: Thanks for all the support! It's pretty exciting. Congratulations to the others and good job to everyone else!

oh... and thanks Cossie for not entering :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.