FinalGear LeMon Party! (Texas - March)

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
Apparently, Thomas is back. We're doing LeMons March 1-2 at Eagles Canyon. Fluffy eats souls. The usual.

How much are flights to Texas again...?

Dave, do it! You won't regret it. You'll probably learn more about cars than at Longbridge.

Also 'Lumps. :cool:

One month's notice? :(

Well the past years showed how many people actually show up anyway, so it strikes me more like a polite notification than anything else ;).

Yeah, one month's notice. Oops.

Dave, do it! You won't regret it. You'll probably learn more about cars than at Longbridge.

Considering I probably know more about cars than you do... :p But yeah not this year. Not with my income. :(

I was told by a very reliable source to avoid Lemon Party on the internet, at all costs.

Don't make me feed you to the goats............e.

I'd do it if I had the cash, I did look up flights and it's up towards ?1000.

If my googling is correct this is an hour away from me. Interesting. So any more details on how things go or a timeline? I'm a little more than a bit interested.

Well the Mustang owner did, the Mustang is still in Wyoming and will be for the foreseeable future until I can settle into a house with a secure garage. In the meantime I'm toodling around in the supercharged Grand Prix. Pretending to be racing FinalGear Lemons car.

In any case, since it's an actual race I'm assuming it's going to be a lot of acting as support team for the race and a little bit of meetup on the side, correct? I can probably be a little bit of a help there since I do have a little experience working around cars. Tools? I have some basics for hand tools and a decent cordless drill, etc. I'm betting the team will already have appropriate tools there though. As for lodging, I'm assuming local hotels would be easiest, even though I'm about an hours drive I away I'm a horrible morning person and can't be bothered to wake early and drive out. Anything else I should know or be warned of? This sounds like a bit of fun, I just have to check and make sure this isn't also the weekend I have some corporate meetings to attend, but I don't think it is, so I'm pretty interested in coming.

We'll have most of the appropriate tools, yes, but bring anything extra that you want. I think Thomas and I are staying in Decatur. Puffalumps come wit'. The LeMons schedule is pretty much the whole weekend. So, yeah--come drop by whenever you can!

Sounds fun. The meeting things I have are the following weekend, so I'll probably look into booking a hotel room there in Decatur as well for a night or two and come out to help you at the race. I'm thinking I'll take that Friday off work and drive out, and head back Sunday night.

I'll probably hit you up for some contact into a little later to make coordinating a bit easier as well.

w00t!

ANY OTHERS FOR THE LEMON PARTY?!

(Whoa, that looks so much worse when it's not in title case :lol:)

Hotel booked, I'll be there Friday and probably head back home sometime Sunday.