FinalGear License Plate frames

FinalGear License Plate frames

• Yes

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you guys are interested, I can do lasered anodized aluminum plate frames. If it can be created in Photoshop or Illustrator, I can put it on a frame.

Edit: One of my other suppliers has the powder coated stainless frames as well. I also have done some in full color dye sublimation, but I don't recommend them for outdoor use (i.e. if it's a car that's garaged more often than not, they work well).

Do you have an image or template of the aluminum and coated frames for reference? I am interested in some.

I'll take a look Tuesday. If not I'll have to get them in and get you a template.

I know you are busy with the blue beast, but did you have a chance to check?

Yeah, neither of my suppliers had templates. I can order some in of each and get you some sizes though.

Do they offer stock photos of them? If not, I'll gladly pay for the blanks.

Sure. Here's the powder coated stainless (12-1/4" x 6-1/4" x 1/4"):

And the anodized aluminum (12.25" x 6.25"):

The anodized is available in black, blue, green, red, purple (as pictured), maroon, pink and silver.

I'll order some in. The stainless are going to be about three times the price of the anodized.

I'll buy a nice metal one. The one Nugget posted looks really nice. FINALGEAR.com flanked by two gearshift logos?

I'll buy a nice metal one. The one Nugget posted looks really nice. FINALGEAR.com flanked by two gearshift logos?

Would also buy. Motorcycle frames would be nice, too. I'd get one of each.

I am very sorry for the delay, they were on back order, but are now in possession.

I am at the trophy shop today, so if we want to burn one now's the time. The frames are slightly larger than the advertised size though. They are 12 5/16" wide by 6 5/16" tall. The engraving area on the bottom is 1 3/16" tall.

Last edited:
I am very sorry for the delay, they were on back order, but are now in possession.

I am at the trophy shop today, so if we want to burn one now's the time. The frames are slightly larger than the advertised size though. They are 12 5/16" wide by 6 5/16" tall. The engraving area on the bottom is 1 3/16" tall.

Looks good, what type of file do you want the FG logo as?

Looks good, what type of file do you want the FG logo as?

Illustrator, PNG, JPG, DXF (though I have had trouble with fonts in that format), pretty much whatever you have as long as it's hi-res or vector.

Edit: You can email them to craig @ trophyhouseofjoplin.com

Last edited:
Illustrator, PNG, JPG, DXF (though I have had trouble with fonts in that format), pretty much whatever you have as long as it's hi-res or vector.
Sent!

Edit: The shifter logo would make an awesome keychain.. hmm..
fg shifter.png

Last edited:
I can do key chains as well. I'll dig through the catalogs and find some nice examples.

Anyway, on to the test dummy:

I enlarged the wording a bit to fill the engraving area out. I thought it looked better that way.

Edit: Something that's lost in the photos is you can really see the grain of the stainless steel once the powder coating is burnt off. Looks very nice.

Last edited:
That turned out great!