FinalGear License Plate frames

• Yes

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That looks awesome!

Do you want to handle them as one-offs, or a group order?

Shiiiiiii-it! That looks good!

Damn you, now I want one :shakefist:

Either way works. I can either wholesale a number to you or could send them out one at a time as needed.
I spoke with Viper, and we are both fine if you want to handle the orders+shipping.

If you were to sell these, what would one of them run?

Keep in mind these are made of powder coated stainless steel, I'm still looking for a supplier for the anodized blanks. That being said the price will be $40 US each, shipped.

I can also get a brushed stainless frame that I can engrave using CerMark (it engraves black) for the same price.

Keep in mind these are made of powder coated stainless steel, I'm still looking for a supplier for the anodized blanks. That being said the price will be $40 US each, shipped.

I can also get a brushed stainless frame that I can engrave using CerMark (it engraves black) for the same price.

Sounds good! When you start selling them, i'll order one.

Those aren't as bad as most of them but they still cover too much of the tag and look tacky.
Yay for supporting the community effort!

No more black powder coated for now?

I'll take one, exactly like that:

If shipping to Canada is too expensive, I also have a shipping address in upstate NY I can use. Payment via paypal?

I'll take one, exactly like that:

If shipping to Canada is too expensive, I also have a shipping address in upstate NY I can use. Payment via paypal?

Will do. I'll get a price on shipping to Canada, if you will PM me your postal code. PayPal is fine. I'll send you the address when I figure shipping.