Finalgear New Years 2011 Gift Exchange

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
I found this idea on GTPlanet, and thought it was good enough to copy over here.

Okay, I'm going to try to organize a Secret Santa.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

1. YOU MUST OWN A NORTH AMERICAN PLAYSTATION ACCOUNT. (Sorry EU!)

2. Make a single post with your PSN visible (in your profile, or in the post). If you must thank the person, do it using PSN to avoid cluttering the thread.

3. After making a post, add the poster above you to your friends list and gift them a car. By making the post first, it locks you in and prevents any confusion as to who you are gifting the car to.

4. Check the in-game profile of your recipient to make sure it's a valid account... If you see something that looks like a brand new account, edit your post to report this, and gift the car to the next person above. This will help curb people taking advantage of this thread with multiple accounts.

5. Posts are valid until Christmas Day (super important). This means that any posts made after the 24th are NOT ELIGIBLE (post early to avoid the cut off). I will try to make a cut-off post (in EST), but may be late due to parties or whatever. Please use your own judgement when making posts close to the cut-off time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

There should be no thread maintenance required so long as everyone understands the rules. I'll gift a car to the last poster to complete the circle.

Have fun!

Added: Rule 4 means that it's OKAY for new forum users to join in. However, if you deem their in-game accounts as having no financial backing (looks newly created), then you may report it and gift the person above. In this way, we can curb abusers. Also, I made a typo with Rule 5. Posts made after the 23rd should have read 24th. It is now fixed, thanks for the heads up! Finally you don't have to gift the car right away. Obviously, some of us have trades going on and this must be resolved at a later date. Out of courtesy, try to get it done before Christmas.

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=147800

So basically, gift a random car to the person above you. On GTPlanet, I gifted the guy above me a Nismo 270R, but I'm still waiting on my gift.

As for rule #1, I don't see why it has to be a US account. As far as I know, you can gift cars from US to EU and vice versa.

And one last thing. Since I don't celebrate Christmas (partially because of this, but mostly because I'm Jewish), I'm extending the deadline (also because I'm going skiing and won't have my playstation for a few days).

The new cutoff is the end of New Years Eve. I'll be going by my time, so 12/31/2010 11:59:59pm EST (aka, when the ball drops). I will gift a car to the last person to post before the cutoff.

And for those that don't know, my PSN is CrazyRussian540

Last edited:
What? No takers?

I was going to wait for someone I didn't know personally to post, but since this seems to be dead, I'm in.