FinalGear Photo Assignment #14 - "Daily Commute"

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
I'm still waiting for an e-mail or PM back from BCS about my photo. If I don't hear anything I'll assume it's accepted. If it's more than 3 days before I'm told it's no good then I won't be taking another.

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
Hmmmm, i just came up with an idea for a photo, but i don't think i'll use it for the assignment, since everyone will know it's from me right away...

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
Hmmmm, i just came up with an idea for a photo, but i don't think i'll use it for the assignment, since everyone will know it's from me right away...
As long as you haven't posted the photo before/during the contest period, there's no rule against taking a photo that people might know is yours based on content alone. :)

Tranquillizer

Car(s)
Holden Statesman WH V8 GEN III
sorry for the dumb questions that i am going to ask.
but seriously i am intrested and i think i have the ability to understand and produce something.

what is the topic of the assignment. what does daily commute means. how do i know what are the pixels of my photo.
as i said sorry for the dumb questions. but once one of my teacher said no question is dumb.

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
A daily commute is the trip you take every day to get to work, school or wherever. So bankers etc from the suburbs going on a train into the cities to work every morning for example.

As for finding out how large your image is (pixel-wise), if you right click on the image, then go to Properties. Under the 'Details' tab, it should say.

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
The contest closed for entries 2 days ago. Shouldn't the voting thread be up now?

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
And another 3 days. Why does it take so long to post a thread with some images in it?

Surely someone else must think the same.