FinalGear Photo Assignment #14 - "Daily Commute"

Well, you've still got half a month, haha!

Mine seems really out of date now. But I'll leave it anyway.

I'm still waiting for an e-mail or PM back from BCS about my photo. If I don't hear anything I'll assume it's accepted. If it's more than 3 days before I'm told it's no good then I won't be taking another.

Hmmmm, i just came up with an idea for a photo, but i don't think i'll use it for the assignment, since everyone will know it's from me right away...

As long as you haven't posted the photo before/during the contest period, there's no rule against taking a photo that people might know is yours based on content alone. :)

sorry for the dumb questions that i am going to ask.
but seriously i am intrested and i think i have the ability to understand and produce something.

what is the topic of the assignment. what does daily commute means. how do i know what are the pixels of my photo.
as i said sorry for the dumb questions. but once one of my teacher said no question is dumb.

A daily commute is the trip you take every day to get to work, school or wherever. So bankers etc from the suburbs going on a train into the cities to work every morning for example.

As for finding out how large your image is (pixel-wise), if you right click on the image, then go to Properties. Under the 'Details' tab, it should say.

The contest closed for entries 2 days ago. Shouldn't the voting thread be up now?

And another 3 days. Why does it take so long to post a thread with some images in it?

Surely someone else must think the same.