FinalGear Racing 2010/24 Hours Of LeMons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy your race guys/girls. My donation arrived at its destination.

Much appreciated, thank you! We will (hopefully) install it this upcoming weekend.

Thanks again, but don't be surprised if they look a little different from when you sent the package out.

Much appreciated, thank you! We will (hopefully) install it this upcoming weekend.

Thanks again, but don't be surprised if they look a little different from when you sent the package out.

You are welcome and hopefully you guys can open the package ;).

Do whatever you want with them. The brackets that look like a boomerang go on the back strut towers, if you need them.

Well it's just that being bright red will make them stick out like a sore thumb, a coat of flat black might help them blend in during BS, thought we shouldn't have anything to worry about since they were donated.

They were bright red because of the Grand Prix's colour. Technically they are GMPP suspension components but they didn't even believe you guys that it was a stock supercharged GTP. Paint the brackets as well then.

Hopefully it will do you guys good. I had a noticeable difference on my car and it was a stiffer vehicle than a regular GTP.

I don't think this has been mentioned before, but McLightning will be finally climbing into the drivers seat for CMP.

Kick ass!

I'm afraid I wont be able to make it to this race, because my boss is trying to kill us through sheer number of hours worked.

But another donation is on it's way!

They were bright red because of the Grand Prix's colour. Technically they are GMPP suspension components but they didn't even believe you guys that it was a stock supercharged GTP. Paint the brackets as well then.

Hopefully it will do you guys good. I had a noticeable difference on my car and it was a stiffer vehicle than a regular GTP.

Well that was Judge Jonny who gave us the laps and he retired from the LeMons Supreme Court right after Summit Point, his brother Judge Phil (Murilee from Jalopnik) wasn't at that race but said he wouldn't have given us any laps. We'll see what happens at CMP, though I don't expect any problems since these are donated parts. Even if we bought them brand new their value wouldn't push us over the $500 limit after we got our resale value.

Kick ass!

I'm afraid I wont be able to make it to this race, because my boss is trying to kill us through sheer number of hours worked.

But another donation is on it's way!

Thanks a lot.

Well that was Judge Jonny who gave us the laps and he retired from the LeMons Supreme Court right after Summit Point, his brother Judge Phil (Murilee from Jalopnik) wasn't at that race but said he wouldn't have given us any laps. We'll see what happens at CMP, though I don't expect any problems since these are donated parts. Even if we bought them brand new their value wouldn't push us over the $500 limit after we got our resale value.

Cool. Hopefully it will be all good for you guys.

Just two late night notes.

1: A pair of Final Gear members were on the team that won IOE at LeMons this weekend, equiraptor and nugget. So big congrats to them. http://jalopnik.com/5636123/and-the-real-winner-is

2: I am deeply disturbed to have learned that Murilee has SHAVED HIS BEARD. He's gone from this

Murilee_Headshot.jpg

to this

https://pic.armedcats.net/p/pu/punisherbass/2010/09/13/beardlessmurilee.jpg

The team I was pestering all weekend brought the Liebernator statue (complete with a Slinky mustache).

Congrats, Car Formerly Known as 'Dillo!

For some fucked-up reason, up until now, I thought Murilee was a woman.

1: A pair of Final Gear members were on the team that won IOE at LeMons this weekend, equiraptor and nugget. So big congrats to them. http://jalopnik.com/5636123/and-the-real-winner-is

The team I was pestering all weekend brought the Liebernator statue (complete with a Slinky mustache).

With this much distilled awesome, we have a lot to live up to now. Great job on the IOE (YOU DROVE A WHAT?), and the Liebernator could only be better if it were trying to pin -1500 laps on every car that comes near him.

Lots of great news in the last 2 pages. Can't wait for the race.

Well, then...

GO WIN CMP!

FG needs a winning streak!

Pom poms are at the ready!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.