FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a bar for people like you here in Berlin. It's called the "steel pipe" (NSFW-ish!!!).

Can somebody explain to me, what "SOS Sex" is?

I had such a feeling, that's why I asked here ;)

So he?d drive that thing all the way up there from Slovenia and then not take it round? Sounds like some sort of crime against humanity...

Well, he's overly cautious with his new very expensive toy. I'm sure everyone here would be. I bet he'll change his mind once he sees what the ring is like first hand.

Well I don?t know how long you plan to stay, but sunday evening like an hour before closing when the track is empty, there?s literally no excuse...

Well I don?t know how long you plan to stay, but sunday evening like an hour before closing when the track is empty, there?s literally no excuse...

I'll be on the track for sure at that time.. one way or another :D

[video=youtube;G5a-9EJMULU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5a-9EJMULU[/video]

Teaser ;)

Oh this is just brilliant. Not enough that we got a boatload of Finns and Eastern Europeans, now we get TEXANS too. So we have to be on the lookout for guns, knives and naked scandinavians.

Related: AWESOME!

:clap: That's awesometastic! Four people from overseas (literally, not just foreign country) and a whole lot of others from all over Europe, I think am sure we germans will be short-handed...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.