Not open for further replies.

thomas

Grouchy Beemer Owner
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'00 M539, '94 Cadillac Fleetwood, '16 Focus Wagon
Regarding that "Construction will be done by xxxx":

2km outside of my town there is an double-intersection (2 within 25m) with quite a lot traffic. A sign sitting there since march claims "we're redesigning these intersections and it will be done by november 2011". Guess what, not even started yet.

Oh and btw: Regarding the weather, I hope your tents are waterproof. At least if the summer keeps being the way it is right now ;).

Last edited:

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
None anymore...
So, since D-Fence's car will be full (apparently) and swekkie isn't coming by car, I need a northern German to bring me a case of Rotlicht Astra (chilled). :p
That won't be a problem, I just have to remember buying the crates which could be difficult since my brain is like a colander...

Last edited:

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
None anymore...
Well, the only problem with that is: I never drink beer and never even tried it, same with smoking - I never had the urge to try it...

Ford Prefect

Car(s)
MINI, E30, GT86
well I?ve done a very considerable amount of both, and let me be the first to tell you: you?re missing out.

MXM

I paid for this title
DONOR
Uhh.. we need a separate camp for beer-drinkers the way things seem to be going.

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
Rootrider: the tent is waterproof, if you can be bothered putting up the 2nd canvas layer over the main rods.

rootrider

Mr. TDI SportWagen
Car(s)
'95 E36 M3, '14 Panamera Turbo S
Ugh, i just noticed what happens when i try to write here and talk to my coworker at the same time.. fixed ;).
I understood what you were saying...

I'm supposed to be borrowing a tent from Ice.. thus my looking at him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.