FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a non-beer guy until a year ago. By now I am a "one or two beers" guy ;)

Because of all the beer in the trunk of the car? Yeah, it's gonna rattle a bit on the way home. :(

I'll try to fill the gaps between the bottles with some cushioning, it's not that it won't rattle in my trunk, too. ;)

Oh, regarding my status-question to the maybe-people:

I asked:
Cobol74, Peter3hg, SolitudeSeraph, Brother Michael, Ellie, KaJuN, metalnarf, MWF

I got answers:
MWF: wont be there
KaJuN: likely, final decission will be last minute
Peter3hg: wont be there
metalnarf: likely, but schedule for august still to come.

Oh and BroMic/Ellie are out too, iirc.

Last edited:
Hmm, I for one welcome our non drinking idiots humans. They can drive us back to camp from the dinner place:)

Hmm, I for one welcome our non drinking idiots humans. They can drive us back to camp from the dinner place:)

i haven't driven manual transmission car properly in 7 years (maybe some 1hour of using borrowed van, part of driving licence using manual car for getting better fuel economy).

also, i don't drink beer.
I do drink sider/mixes/irish cream, but very very rarely :p

I don't have anything against people who don't drink. Leaves more for the rest of us.

On an unrelated note:

1282278327644.jpg

- For mikas:
  • A place in a tent (maybe in the big tent provided by shad)
  • A sleeping bag

Suedschleife offered a spot for me from his tent. And I'll my sleeping bag to Germany using Daboom's car :) So I should be covered.

I prefer drinks that taste good over beer, too. in restaurants, that usually means I stay sober...

Oh, regarding my status-question to the maybe-people:

I asked:
Cobol74, Peter3hg, SolitudeSeraph, Brother Michael, Ellie, KaJuN, metalnarf, MWF

I got answers:
MWF: wont be there
KaJuN: likely, final decission will be last minute
Peter3hg: wont be there
metalnarf: likely, but schedule for august still to come.

Oh and BroMic/Ellie are out too, iirc.

Suedschleife offered a spot for me from his tent. And I'll my sleeping bag to Germany using Daboom's car :) So I should be covered.
Updated the list accordingly.

Well, I'm going to be stuck in a cast at least until the first of August, so maybe I'll have to have someone chauffeur me there (I will let trusted individuals drive my car if it's better than theirs) and limp around there on crutches.... Also I'll be bringing some adhesive labels so people can write their (nick)name on there. The group is big enough now to warrant such things. Don't worry, I'll be bringing enough, so we can have some (drunken) fun with them as well...

Well, I'm going to be stuck in a cast at least until the first of August, so maybe I'll have to have someone chauffeur me there (I will let trusted individuals drive my car if it's better than theirs) and limp around there on crutches.... Also I'll be bringing some adhesive labels so people can write their (nick)name on there. The group is big enough now to warrant such things. Don't worry, I'll be bringing enough, so we can have some (drunken) fun with them as well...

This will end badly. :p

I'll just add that I'm happy to drink whatever beer happens to be on offer, including with meals. There isn't enough wine in a glass to satisfy my liquid needs when eating. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.