FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the Isdera did have a license plate :mrgreen:

And there were about 7 or 8 Isderas lined up in the infield, including an "Autobahnkurier". I didn?t even know that thing existed, and even though you?d never expect it, it was built in 2006:
isdera-autobahnkurier-4778.jpg

Oh, I thought you were talking about the Eifelrennen. Everything we saw at the meet was indeed 100% streetlegal, although the Isdera was a borderline case imho.

OGP cars (or at least some of them) had the old track on Friday morning. Listening to 80's DTM cars drive by was a good way to start a day. Before breaking my own car. :D

IMGP6972.JPG

If nothing too drastic happens I'll be there again this year, hopefully with less mechanical trouble.

Last edited:
I was thinking of flying from OMG to WTF and then hiring a car and driving from FFS to IDK but then I realised tl:dr and then I was like "Meh".

I'm hopeful I can make it, so I'll be coming down from north(ish) England if anyone wants to car share.

I'm due to arrive in England August 4th so hopefully I'll be settled in enough to make it to the meet this year. :cool:

I might take you up on that offer if I can't secure an automobile by the time the meet starts.

I fancy going - together, turning up mob handed?

Take one of my 7 seater wagons - cuts costs.

Last edited:
Well I think this is important ... there is already a thread about the topic in general automotive ... I just wanted to mention it here, too ... in case you didn't see this

Go to www.savethering.org ...

There is no Ringmeet without a Ring ...

Greetings
Michael

I might take you up on that offer if I can't secure an automobile by the time the meet starts.

Well you'd better ship the disco lights and the glitterball with UPS as their won't be room for those in the trunk of my MX5! :lol:

Hello! I was there two years ago, couldn't make it last year and won't unfortunately be able to make it this year too. I have my vacation in August already planned in Ireland and this intersects with it. I will definitely be there sometime in the summer though.

Now that i have a car again i'll finally be able to attend this year

Status
Not open for further replies.