FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eye-Q:
(or not so long for the people who want an empty Nordschleife for Touri-laps)

You might remove that. I wrote tourilaps 11am++ for a reason. And I posted the reason too. Track opens 11am ;).
Well, if you're there early enough you will be at the front row when the track opens. ;)

Well by 11am most of the touri drivers have usually fallen out of bed. I?ve never managed to be one of the first out on the track, even when they open at 8am. There?s always a couple of people who get up even earlier.

Once I was lucky enough to arrive at the outside gate just when they had to close the track briefly, so I stayed there. When they opened again like 20 minutes later I was the absolute first person on the track. Around the middle I was overtaken by two GT3s, but they were the only cars I saw on that whole lap. Needless to say it was friggin awesome. :D

I am happy as long as I don't get overtaken by the same car twice in one lap. :p

Ok, would someone be so kind and put me on the confirmed list? Also, my friend is coming with me, but he'll leave a post in here sou you have a name ;)
So basically, that's it. There are a few things that can stop me, but let's hope they won't happen :lol:

Ice, we'll be in contact regarding the convoy thing, not sure if we'll be able to go thursday morning.

edit. sorry, didn't notice I was already on the list. Still, just wanted to confirm.

Last edited:
Donkey's are cooler than horses anyways! Example: Donkey from Shrek vs Pony TV show :p
Then again, my car is even as annoying as that donkey. :p

Someone bring a urinal to the Ringmeet please.

And a camera :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.