FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding that "Construction will be done by xxxx":

2km outside of my town there is an double-intersection (2 within 25m) with quite a lot traffic. A sign sitting there since march claims "we're redesigning these intersections and it will be done by november 2011". Guess what, not even started yet.

Oh and btw: Regarding the weather, I hope your tents are waterproof. At least if the summer keeps being the way it is right now ;).

Last edited:
So, since D-Fence's car will be full (apparently) and swekkie isn't coming by car, I need a northern German to bring me a case of Rotlicht Astra (chilled). :p
That won't be a problem, I just have to remember buying the crates which could be difficult since my brain is like a colander...

Last edited:
Well, the only problem with that is: I never drink beer and never even tried it, same with smoking - I never had the urge to try it...

well I?ve done a very considerable amount of both, and let me be the first to tell you: you?re missing out.

well I?ve done a very considerable amount of both, and let me be the first to tell you: you?re missing out.
You people are boring! :p

Smoking, check; weed, check; alohobol, check; broken liver, check.
As it turns out, you probably will be outnumbered by non-beer-drinkers and non-smokers. :p

Rootrider: the tent is waterproof, if you can be bothered putting up the 2nd canvas layer over the main rods.

Ugh, i just noticed what happens when i try to write here and talk to my coworker at the same time.. fixed ;).

I understood what you were saying...

I'm supposed to be borrowing a tent from Ice.. thus my looking at him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.