FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, for everyone and especially our convoy people as info for the meeting point: I'll be in a black BMW 5er Touring with a Munich number plate. I'll probably arrive at Wuppertal-Ehrenberg rest area early, so either you will find me snoring in the driver's seat or sitting in the restaurant.
My girlfriend has an appointment with her boss at RUB at 10, so I'll drop her off there in time and continue to Wuppertal-Ehrenberg. I got your mobile number, will get in touch if I arrive early.

Another info for the Ruhrpottkanacken: According to the web petrol is three cent a liter more expensive in Adenau than it is here in Bochum. Fill up before you join the convoy!

EDIT:
As well, besides the OPC meet there seems to be a Calibra meet, so loads of Opels around. Dr_Grip will feel right at home :)

Last edited:
Oh this might be fun, how likely is it to knock on the wrong black 5-series rental car's window on a rest area "Hello MacGuffin!" "-WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE GO AWAY":)

@Dr_Grip I have that in my car, but in this version, like it more :)

[video=youtube;b_fCI_g5K-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_fCI_g5K-4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just packing up the Land Rover and then I'm hitting the road. :D

Oh this might be fun, how likely is it to knock on the wrong black 5-series rental car's window on a rest area "Hello MacGuffin!" "-WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE GO AWAY":)

Just look for the one with the M on the back outside the numberplate... :evil:

Just look for the one with the M on the back outside the numberplate... :evil:

No, look for the one with one exhaust on each side :p

Actually all bigger rentalcompanies have many petrols by now. They even have separate classes for f.e. 523i/528i and 525d/530d and similar Audi/Mercs.

Ok, for everyone and especially our convoy people as info for the meeting point: I'll be in a black BMW 5er Touring with a Munich number plate.
SHOTGUN, once we're at the campsite anyway. ;) I really love the new 5 series...
either you will find me snoring in the driver's seat or sitting in the restaurant.
If the first, then we'll honk. :D Shad and I will start at 10 in Dortmund, so Dr_Grip will likely be at Ehrenberg before us.

Car is washed and ready. Stuff is mostly packed.
We're leaving tomorrow afternoon, hopefully around 5pm, about 1140km to go!
So you'll probably be the first thing you see on Saturday! :p

Our Italy part of the trip is off, so we'll be there the whole Sunday, which means more FG hangouts and more Ring, yaay!!

Last edited:
So i don't have to hide my "B?hse Opelz" tattoo and the "Waffelschmiede R?sselsheim" sticker?
I'd actually pay the bribes to get a tattooist in a witness protection program after doing this to some east german neo-nazi Opel chav.

so, if i was to arrive on saturday morning around 10 at the campsite, would i find most of you guys there?
also, if not: any other suggestions as to where i should meet you?

And I seriously doubt that you'll not find us ;).

Oh and: heading towards Frankfurt within the next minutes!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.