Finalgear Ringmeet 2017: Holyshit, has it been ten years already?

Would anyone be interested in sweet liquor? We have a local manufacturer who makes that stuff in good quality. I'm talking stuff like Bailey's, only with other flavors.

I dislike fruit cider generally but mandarin and pink grapefruit sounds right up my citrus-loving street. I shall have to hunt some down.

Don't mind me, I'm 90% out for this year. Partly because I've just bought an alternator for the V8.

Should be in your local Tesco - looks like this:

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Would anyone be interested in sweet liquor? We have a local manufacturer who makes that stuff in good quality. I'm talking stuff like Bailey's, only with other flavors.

Nothing too sickly but I'm always up for trying new things.

Also Ice, don't be forgetting the Travi please. ;)

yes plz

So, anyone needs a ride from DUS or CGN to Ring on Thursday or Ring to FRA/MUC on Sunday evening?

Eizb?r is evil. Today his payment arrived. He wanted to be fancy and made it all 5s. Cents too. The 50 would have been fine, from some PayPal fees that was already ,50. But now the account balance ,05 EUR instead of a nice round number... some people just want to see the world burn.. :shakefist:

Did some preliminary, cancellable bookings for my own approach to Ringmeet. This means my plan is the following:

Aug 4: P?rnu, Estonia
Aug 5: Riga, Latvia (200km drive)
Aug 6: Marijampole, Lithuania (322km drive)
Aug 7: Warsaw, Poland (348km drive)
Aug 8: Berlin or thereabouts (572km drive)
Aug 9: Hannover or thereabouts (286km drive)
Aug 10: Altenahr (350km drive)

I changed the end section a bit. It's now like this:

Aug 4: P?rnu, Estonia
Aug 5: Riga, Latvia (200km drive)
Aug 6: Marijampole, Lithuania (322km drive)
Aug 7: Warsaw, Poland (348km drive)
Aug 8: Wroclaw, Poland (375km drive)
Aug 9: Eisenach, Germany (533km drive)
Aug 10: Altenahr (310km drive)

These km calculations are obviously the most direct routes. I also booked the ferry back; the plan is to spend a couple days in Berlin after the meet and to drive to Travem?nde by Wednesday evening. Ferry leaves back 0300 on Thu.

Eizb?r is evil. Today his payment arrived. He wanted to be fancy and made it all 5s. Cents too. The 50 would have been fine, from some PayPal fees that was already ,50. But now the account balance ,05 EUR instead of a nice round number... some people just want to see the world burn.. :shakefist:

But evil would've been all sixes! Didn't I do this exact thing last year as well? :p

It's happening! Due to quite late change of plans I just reserved flights to Frankfurt for me and Posambique. Is there still place left on the camping site? It would be two persons, camping, with a car, from Thursday to Monday. :mouse:

You know full well that there's not a single space anywhere between Altenahr and the N?rburgring at this time of the year so I'm afraid you have to cancel those flights. :p

Nah, currently the attendance list is shorter than last year's so there's always space. I guess you'll have one car between both of you so you can take the price for "PCT +1" which is 114 Euros. If you don't want to take a tent on the flight I have a spare one, but you have to call dibs on it until next Monday latest since I'll head off to southern France on Tuesday, and if until then no one claims it I won't take it with me.

It's happening! Due to quite late change of plans I just reserved flights to Frankfurt for me and Posambique. Is there still place left on the camping site? It would be two persons, camping, with a car, from Thursday to Monday. :mouse:

Are you bringing a press car again ? If so, I'm looking forward, what shiny, and hopefully exclusiv, new thing you'll present us :D.

You know full well that there's not a single space anywhere between Altenahr and the N?rburgring at this time of the year so I'm afraid you have to cancel those flights. :p

Nah, currently the attendance list is shorter than last year's so there's always space. I guess you'll have one car between both of you so you can take the price for "PCT +1" which is 114 Euros. If you don't want to take a tent on the flight I have a spare one, but you have to call dibs on it until next Monday latest since I'll head off to southern France on Tuesday, and if until then no one claims it I won't take it with me.

Incorrect :p. Unless they share a tent or whatever they decide to sleep in. If they don't, it is 119 EUR ;).

List updated.

I've been in denial regarding how soon the ringmeet is, so I've been ignoring this thread a bit :p But I've just sent the payment, thomas.

I'll be riding (on rental) in Italy with DaBoom and Tobias for a few days before the trip, arriving to campsite on Thursday with them. I'm gonna need to get to DUS on Monday afternoon (flight at 18:50), but I guess that wont be a big problem to find transportation.

Add Martin "The Grinch" to the maybes: An E30-obsessed friend of mine who may or may not tag along. He'll either be hotelfagging or camping in Lucille.