FinalGear Road and Mountain Bikers

Yukon-FX-Black-White.jpg

I just got a new Giant Yukon Fx, except I have an 09 model which is a different paint scheme, silver, orange and black

I had a great run in with a Prius the other day. I was riding on a back road and coming up to a stop sign, when a Prius came up from behind and stopped at the sign also. I looked at the drivers with their windows open and said "Not so fucking green anymore are we" looking at his car then my bike, then I said "Go take your pollution back to greenpeace." Then I rode off and fingered the Motherfucker. Hope he died.

I live in San Diego and later I found out that many believe that it is Mecca for Mountain biking. But every where I turn there are really good single track trails. I mean everywhere. I can ride my bike to 3 with in 5 mins from my house. Then when I went up to school in LA after the summer was up and i could not find any single track all i find are fire roads and they are far and few between. If i want to really go riding I have to drive at least an hour to get anywhere really good. I really feel sorry for the people who live in these places where there are no good trails. It really makes riding a task instead of the joy that it is to me and so many others.

I'm with you on that one, there are tons of biking areas here in La Jolla. I often see tons of people biking to UCSD, Scripps Institute, North Torrey Pines and La Jolla Shores. It's a great place.

I used to bike around here but high school got the better of me, and now my bike is no more :cry:

I may get a new one but I don't want to lug it back and forth from Berkeley.