FinalGear Shirts: 2010 Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alok made a Scandinavian flick image thing last year, not for the T Shirt thing, but something else, wouldn't really be able to top it if I'm honest. Going to persevere and keep tweaking it.

This is Alok's SF one Scandinavian Flick

i'm new on the forum, but a visitor of FG for quite a while now, but never took time to create an account, but since i had an idea for a tshit, here i am :p

4654323292_0087c87b6f_b.jpg

Very nice!

i'm new on the forum, but a visitor of FG for quite a while now, but never took time to create an account, but since i had an idea for a tshit, here i am :p

This is nice! Clean it up a bit and I'd go for it. I suggest no border and a sans-serif font.

I'd buy it. As mentioned earlier, maybe a slight alteration with font, and minus the border.

I agree with Spicey : sans-serif font

But the Stig in text is brilliant - needs a small FG logo somewhere - on the back perhaps?

I think I'd have to explain to a lot of people, what exactly that is. But I like the concept ;)

Perfect way to find people you should be friends with: if they recognize the picture on your shirt, they're good people. :)

I think that whatever design(s) make it should have an FG logo somewhere. Gotta represent.

I think that whatever design(s) make it should have an FG logo somewhere. Gotta represent.

SOP is on the back just below the collar line, i like it there, subtle and noticeable

Status
Not open for further replies.