FinalGear Shirts 2010; Order Thread!

my shirts have arrived! must have got them yesterday but didnt check the mail before now! pretty decent delivery time!

http://img576.imageshack.**/img576/8958/imag0249.jpg

Hello my almost shirt-order twin!

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/la/labcoatguy/2010/08/16/IMG_1606.JPG

For some reason I was under the impression that the Some Say... shirt would have the Stig on the front, but no big deal, I'll just have an occasional Kris Kross day when I wear it. Definitely wearing the Scandinavian Flick one to Swedish Car day this year.

Last edited:
Just think....people all over the world, wearing your shirt.

Now SMILE damnit!!!!! Stand up straight, shoulders back!!!

(and what was the dispatch date???? Just trying to calculate arrivals.... :) )

Just think....people all over the world, wearing your shirt.

Now SMILE damnit!!!!! Stand up straight, shoulders back!!!

(and what was the dispatch date???? Just trying to calculate arrivals.... :) )

I know I know. August 8th it seems was the dispatch date.

Cool...so early next week maybe :grin:

Shirt arrived today in Sydney Australia. Label was created on the 7th August and today is the 17th, not too bad at all :)

Well USPS may not log when it leaves the country, so enter the code into Canada's tracker maybe. Or maybe it hasn't cleared customs.

Well USPS may not log when it leaves the country, so enter the code into Canada's tracker maybe. Or maybe it hasn't cleared customs.

I've tried using the same tracking code on the Canada Post website and it says it has no record of that number. I'm going to give it a day or two before I start worrying.

For those Canadians who have yet to receive their shirts: Canada Post Tracking page

I'm getting the same error. So either Viper is right and they're in Customs or CP is just being derpy and they'll show up in our mailboxes. I'm actually not worried, just impatient :p

Last edited:
the tracking number worked only for me on the usps site until i left jamaica... the tracking number wouldn't work on our national post tracking system either and before i knew it it appeared in my mail box... so its nothing to worry about

My shirts were waiting for me in my mailbox when I got back from vacation :thumbsup:

Hi,
I was wondering when i could expect my shirts. I havent seen a tracking number yet. I used paypal to order, what do you need?
If your package was to N Hudson, then it got returned as undeliverable. Send me an email ( Hit contact at the bottom right of the page and select store ) with your full shipping address and order number. Please enter it at USPS.com and make sure they report the zip+4. I'll get it reshipped next week as I'm out of town due to business (finding new grounds for pimping is hard ;) ).

For the others;
Canada post has random delivery times. Some take a day, other times several weeks--- I have no idea why.

i haz my shirts and sticker!
FG-shirt2010_resize.jpg

(dates changed to ahmerican system)
- Shipped date: 8/7/2010
- in jamaica: 8/11/2010
- in post @ too north of my position (thought still in the same city, but not by much, and it wasn't even in my regular post) :( : 8/13/2011
- on my mailbox: 8/17/2010

Woo got my shirts today (Stig and Scandinavian flick)! Stig is a bit small tho :(. Im washing it and am going to try the good ol wet stretch technique. If it doesn't work I have a birthday present for my sister :p. Can I order another one or are there non left?