FinalGear Shirts 2010; Order Thread!

I was told there may or may not be some extras, so if this is the case I'd love to know which ones are available in XL.

Muchas gracias, se?or Q.

I already have a hole at the right armpit of my Scandinavian flick shirt, my favorite t shirt at this moment :(

But I don't think it's a quality issue, more a "I've been walking on crutches for almost 2 months" issue.

Yeah, I've stopped wearing my favorite ones so much. Afraid I'll wear them out in the washing machine. :(

I lost my utter pirates one. So sad. :(

Would it be possible to keep selling the shirts all year round? Maybe take orders every couple months then have them made.

We'll have to go into mass production and have 'distributors' around the world supplying to the local area.

Yeah, I've stopped wearing my favorite ones so much. Afraid I'll wear them out in the washing machine. :(
Wash them inside out, on a "Delicate" cycle with less detergent than usual. That should prolong them for a bit.

Or you just buy them in pairs, and put one away so when the other wears out, you can pull out the reserve.... :p

Wash them inside out, on a "Delicate" cycle with less detergent than usual. That should prolong them for a bit.

I always wash my shirts inside out and on gentle. I go a bit overboard on detergent though. Thanks for the tip.

I always wash my shirts inside out and on gentle. I go a bit overboard on detergent though. Thanks for the tip.
The trick I always use for detergent is, if after you dry them, can you put them through a rinse cycle and the water still be totally clear? Or will there be soap residue in the water? You want the water to be clear. :)