FinalGear Shirts 2010; Order Thread!

So what are the chances of a hoodie or another work shirt for the next round?

I just want to wear my FG T-shirt under the work shirt under the hoodie for an ultimate Yo Dawg wardrobe selection.

If I remember correctly they lost money on the work shirts.

I've got a package! I've got a package....

:dance:

And those of you who didn't get a work shirt MISSED OUT!!!

Thanks quiky and all involved. Shirts look great :D

My order came yesterday morning :)
Unfortunately it was one t-shirt short :(

Order #: 1278826761-484
Missing 1 x 'some say - lg'

So, not to be an impatient dick...but did anyone from Canada who got theirs, did the tracking work? Canada Post has nothing on it, and USPS just says it left. Usually USPS/Canada Post track everything perfectly for me.

Nvm...they are at my house:D

Last edited:
Nope my tracking didn't really work. USPS just said that they received an electronic confirmation. I got mine on the 17th and it left the 7th, 10 days to get to Montreal.

Finally got a picture of my shirt! See if you can find it :p

4911100005_1984b6cc21.jpg

Is it inside the car? Need some pictures to check! Also the engine bay.

^ I do have more pics that I'd be happy to share (of the car, and I suppose the T-shirt as well, but mostly the car), I just don't want to derail the thread. I'll see if I can find where they should go.

Got my shirt and found out why it was delayed. Customs opened it......sigh. And they were incompetent enough to pack it in in such a way the stickers are all twisted now....

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my shirt and found out why it was delayed. Customs opened it......sigh. And they were incompetent enough to pack it in in such a way the stickers are all twisted now....

But they didn't make you pay some sixty bucks in taxes and random charges, did they?

Finally got a picture of my shirt! See if you can find it :p

4911100005_1984b6cc21.jpg

Awesome, I must've missed you there! Were you around when he turned the thing and revved it? :shock2:

I also loved the AMG Black "unfkwthabl" next to the Apollo. I've only been in town for a week, but I'm absolutely loving Seattle for all things automotive!

Awesome, I must've missed you there! Were you around when he turned the thing and revved it? :shock2:

I also loved the AMG Black "unfkwthabl" next to the Apollo. I've only been in town for a week, but I'm absolutely loving Seattle for all things automotive!
Woah, you were there too? What a small world.
Yeah, I was around the whole day as I was helping run the show. That CLK wasn't actually a black but rather a CLK DTM (supposedly rarer since they only made 100 hard tops). You should go to the Exotics @ RTC event if you're in Seattle for one more weekend (it's on Saturday mornings), that same Gumpert was there this morning.

This is a small set of pics from that day btw: http://www.flickr.com/photos/v4voodoo/sets/72157624646727289/

Still no email or shirts received :-(
T&C From USPS;
Label/Receipt Number: CJ20 3584 111U S
Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
Service(s): International Parcels

We attempted to deliver your item in DENMARK at 8:05 am on August 19, 2010
Attempted Delivery Abroad, August 19, 2010, 8:05 am, DENMARK
At Foreign Delivery Unit, August 19, 2010, 8:05 am, DENMARK
Out of Foreign Customs, August 18, 2010, 11:37 am, DENMARK
Into Foreign Customs, August 17, 2010, 3:32 pm, DENMARK
Arrived Abroad, August 17, 2010, 3:31 pm, DENMARK
International Dispatch, August 16, 2010, 11:47 am, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Arrival

And according to Denmark post;
Date Time Event
August 13, 2010 12:27 AM Identified abroad
August 16, 2010 11:47 AM Sent to Denmark
August 17, 2010 03:31 PM Arrived in Denmark
August 17, 2010 03:32 PM Held for costums
August 18, 2010 11:37 AM Depart. from inward off. of exch.
August 18, 2010 04:44 PM Arrived at 704 K?benhavns Pakkecenter
August 19, 2010 08:05 AM Arrived at 4400 Kalundborg Posthus

Last edited:
^Auch, when mine got caught by customs it took a month :(