FinalGear Shirts and Hoodies from the FinalGear Classic Collection!

Interrobang

Forum Addict
So how does this redbubble-thing work? I get my prices in ? - so are they printed somewhere in Europe, not in the states? I wouldn?t mind, less potential fuss with customs ...

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
They are based in the US iirc, but they have shipping agreements so they can quote you local prices

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300
Ah the shirt that must not be mentioned, I asked PB about it and he said with all the bad memories, not sure if Q will add it back
Guess I missed that drama. Too bad because it's a great design.

Quiky

Isn't really scary, honest
STAFF MEMBER
I don't have the original designs for it-- if IceBone can find them, then we will sell it. Only restriction will be one-side only for the design.

Drummin003

I'm thinking Oh Cock!, Careless Air, and Supercharged Ts for round one. Maybe a Usual Suspects and Some Say on down the road. The Oversteer and Dino designs make me laugh and giggle like a schoolgirl every time I read them. Am I right to assume that the prints are available as a single print on the front or back, and not the same thing printed on both sides? Also, is there a Final Gear logo on the side opposite the design, if they are in fact one sided designs?

Last edited:

Quiky

Isn't really scary, honest
STAFF MEMBER
All the designs are single sided. What you see on RedBubble is what you get.

blackman

Car(s)
'06 Cooper S / '89 316i / '15 MT09 Tracer
Awesome! Just ordered 5 shirts for a friend and me. Pretty good prices here in Germany, no shirt was more than 20?.

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
Ordered a Scandinavian Flick and Oversteer shirt. Not bad at all at ?38 for them both; but even so I'm a poor student and probably shouldn't be buying them anyway. But it all goes to keeping FG as it should be; here.

Scott

Car(s)
'13 Hyundai Sonata, '95 Audi S-6 '06 Jetta TDI
I don't like the Final Gear logo placement on the Dinosaurs shirt... it would make more sense with the logo below the slogan.

Sidenote: I wear my OG Dinosaur shirt to the airport all the time and it is an AWESOME way to meet new and interesting people. I sometimes rock the I was the Stig shirt too... I get a lot of "what is a stig" questions from cute girls with that one.

Last edited:

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
My Outlines LS T Shirt and Oversteer hoodie ordered Fri 16th, despatched Mon 19th, arrived Mon 26th. No customs issues/payments.

Plan to give the former an airing at Goodwood Breakfast Club next Sunday. Might even post a pic if I can be arsed.

tezgm99

Car(s)
'14 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
ordered an Outlines t-shirt just now....going by MWF's info, I might have it in time for the Thanksgiving long weekend here :)

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
I'm having some problems with the store, cant's choose size or color. Must be my connection at work, I'll try it later!